Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LOL! You're welcome to post any cat stories you want. What color is your cat? It sounds like an interesting animal. And what color is Lady Windsor? She sounds...demanding... [img]wink.gif[/img] .

MissCurlyCat

Originally posted by Tra:
    LOL! You're welcome to post any cat stories you want. What color is your cat? It sounds like an interesting animal. And what color is Lady Windsor? She sounds...demanding... [img]wink.gif[/img] .
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">She is!!
    Curly is mostly white with a few brown dots/splotches on her body, and the black over her face with a little white makes her look like she has a black mask on. Her ears are black, Curlys eye colour is green, and her tail looks like a raccoon tail. She acts like a half raccoon half dog creature- it's quite becoming.

Lady Windsor is a calico cat, although she is mostly orange.
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I have one kitty. Her name is Marshmallow (Marshi for short!)she loves Molly for some reason. Hence the name MollyluvsMarshi! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I always find her sleeping with her. She's a applehead siamese and when she wants something, she yowels LOUDLY. She's also afraid of the doorbell. I have no idea why.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 26, 2006 04:07 PM: Message edited by: MollyluvsMarshi ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

CUTE!

Ashley1972

I have 2 cats. Lexi is my blue-point Birman and we call her fat Lexi. She's so sweet and gentle and very sensitive to others. Lily is white with blue eyes and deaf. She's my cuddlebug. If she's in a strange house she will spend the whole night yowling like she's looking for us. My 4 year old likes to dress her up in doll clothes and feather boas. Lily just lets her do what she wants. Both of the cats seem to think that Felicity's bed is for them. Funny, they never bothered Samantha's bed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Maybe your cat likes the canopy on Lissie's bed. Who knows how cats think? [img]smile.gif[/img] I can't believe your cat lets your daughter dress her up in doll clothes! So cool! She deserves extra kitty treats.

Thanks for all your cat stories, guys. Keep posting! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And do you know what's really funny? Marshmallow is afraid of all the other dolls EXCEPT Molly! For example whenever I put Hannie's arm on her to stroke her she runs away like a maniac. But when I use Molly, she rolls over and starts purring. Cats are so strange sometimes!

Sweet_Sweet_Goo

I make sure my dolls are never around my cat. She acts like a dog and chews holes in things.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

She's a beautiful cat! She doesn't look curly, though lol!

MissCurlyCat--I really really REALLY wanna know what your AG secret is! ARG! Is it a doll? Are you gonna post pics? Lotsa pics? Dying to know here! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

MissCurlyCat

HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY CAT CURLY:

Just click on the link in my siggy, and go to the album called, 'Jess is here'!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast