Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Check out my new board!

MissCurlyCat

If this post isn't allowed I'll delete it.

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...b/forum/f/9649

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Great board! [img]smile.gif[/img] (There is no problem with the link, either. [img]wink.gif[/img] )

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 28, 2006 09:40 PM: Message edited by: Tra ]</font>

MissCurlyCat

Thank you!

Any time you want to post something on my board go right ahead! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

MissCurlyCat

Sometimes it feels like no ones on it at all.... [img]eek.gif[/img]

At least I have something to look at every now and then! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah. I know what you mean when you feel no one's on your board. It's like when I started this board... I wanted to share it with everyone, but no one seemed to be on it. Glad more people are on it now! [img]smile.gif[/img] Hopefully your board will get going soon. And yes, message boards really give you something to look forward to every day...somethign new. [img]smile.gif[/img]

MissCurlyCat

It's abandoned...........no one what so ever, for days. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Pocahontas has just been, deserted, discarded, forsaken, derelict, vacant, dumped, neglected, and cast off.

*Sighs and shakes head submissively *

MissCurlyCat

Originally posted by MissCurlyCat:
    It's abandoned...........no one what so ever, for days. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Pocahontas has just been, deserted, discarded, forsaken, derelict, vacant, dumped, neglected, and cast off.

*Sighs and shakes head submissively *
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry about that. I get really garrulous and eloquent when I?m despondently miserable. In addition to that, I start to use immense words.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm glad you have a good vocabulary [img]wink.gif[/img] .

As for the board...just keep posting interesting topics. I'll check it pretty often and post replies to things I find interesting. I know it's hard to keep boards like this going. I don't know how AGFMB does it. At least you're allowed to talk about your board on AGFMB...I'm not. What I did to get people on the board was PM them with the link and an invitation to join us. You also might try searching for other boards on the same topic and posting links to your board there. Good luck!
    BTW-- don't get discouraged if no one posts on the board for a couple of days. Sometimes there's really nothing to talk about. Sometimes I only check a board every other day.

I just checked out the DA book board. Very nice! I'll be sure to check that too. I love DA books and I think I remember you getting a doll...Catharine Carey Logan, I think? Might I suggest pics? [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img]

MissCurlyCat

Oh yeh, that's right. I remember that PM. By the way thanks for it too.

You'll find the pictures you want here.

http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/2155/t/27244

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cute pics! I love the ones with your kitty in them. She has red hair? On the cover of her book she had blond hair...hmm.... anyway she looks great! Glad you got your dollie! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast