Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

said with all the angst a teenager can muster, I imagine... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

yes [img]frown.gif[/img] i am sitting at the computer crying my little teenager-y eyes out!!! WAGGGGHHHH!!!!
    soo.... Who? what? where? when? and why? have you been up to ms faerie lady??

PS i lost my tooth this week, u think i can get a little extra DOUGH under pillow... Eh?? Eh?? just a suggestion!! [img]smile.gif[/img] thx faerie!!!

Inactive Member faeriedtreasure's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have been up to my ears in haunted house drama. I wish i had ya'll around to help me do all of this... (Its a lot of work, but i am having fun.) I have sewed a simple spider, am wainting impatiently to figure out what to cheaply stuff it with... I made 12 creepy dolls in total (pics will come sometime, but maybe not until set up is happening. There always seems to be something else for me to do, and the school is starting to get used to me being around all the time, so they ask me to do more, which is cool and all, but a little overwhelming. Like a job that no one pays me money for (but they pay with smiles, and that kinda works for me.)
    I've been making some crazy machine for the mad scientist lab and jars with glowing liquid... witch bottles for the witch corner, and slowly making food for the dining table. So far I have brains on a platter and eyeballs. Oh, and a black vase with wilted roses that i sprayed black.
    Honestly, that is all I have been up to lately. We just got a warm stretch, it was almost 80 the last 3 or 4 days, so we did spend a lot of time poking around outside after school. I am having quite a hard time getting my costume together for the haunted house, because i don't have anything that is creepy to go with... and i am not happy with what i am finding... zach's solution? Just make your costume, mom!... a good solution, normally, but i just can't add anything else to the list these days.
    whew... well, I guess I can surely babble sometimes. What about you... what have you been up to the last week or so? Things been going well?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds like a lot of excitement!
    i want the pink one!i saw them on beeze's page.
    nothing really is up with me...
    i have been sooooooo bored!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345