Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    HAVE JUST COME OUT OF HOSPITAL LUCKY TO BE ALIVE, I WENT INTO PREM LABOUR AT 36 WEEKS HAD BLEEDING, WAS DIAGNOSED WITH PLACENTA PREVIA AND ACCRETA AT 20 WEEKS. HAD AN EMERGENCY SECTION UNDER A GENERAL AND LOST 18 UNITS OF BLOOD! HAD 2 HAVE A HYSTERECTOMY DUE TO SEVERE BLEEDING, MY BEAUTIFUL SON IS FINE AND WE ARE BOTH HOME I HAVE TO BE GRATEFULL THAT I AM A LIVE AND THAT MY SON IS TOO, I DO FEEL VERY LOW THOUGH AS I AM ONLY 30 AND FEEL SAD THAT I AM NO LONGER ABLE TO HAVE ANY MORE BABIES. IF ANYONE HAS GONE THROUGH SIMILAIR THING AND FANCIES A CHAT THAT WOULD BE GREAT.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, My names Josephine and had a very similar experience.Like you i am young ,26 yrs.I had to have hysterectomy after placenta accreta with my 2nd child.almost bled to death , had huge blood transfusion and had to stay in ITU.Very scary , now i feel a bit confused about it all ,could it have been seen in scans or be prevented ?Should pregnancy problems have made it diagnosable?I had it in first pregnancy but wasnt told it could affect future pregnancies or be dangerous.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, My names Josephine and had a very similar experience.Like you i am young ,26 yrs.I had to have hysterectomy after placenta accreta with my 2nd child.almost bled to death , had huge blood transfusion and had to stay in ITU.Very scary , now i feel a bit confused about it all ,could it have been seen in scans or be prevented ?Should pregnancy problems have made it diagnosable?I had it in first pregnancy but wasnt told it could affect future pregnancies or be dangerous.