Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Jodi,
    I promised I would keep you updated! I went ahead with inseminations in January, and conceived right away! My friends are now expecting their frst baby on October 6th. The funny thing about that date is it is also the due date I had with my son, who due to all sorts of problems (placental abruption, PROM ect) was induced in August! I hope I make it to October this time! So far (it is still early ) no problems. Hoping I have an easy pregnancy, and an OK delivery. I am being really aggressive in making sure that everything is prepared for should I need a transfusion or hysterectomy, and that everyone involved is ready for whatever may happen! We are all very excited, and hoping for the best! Take care!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    You are truly an angel!!! I am keeping you and your friends in my thoughts and truly hope that all goes well with this pregnancy and delivery!. Please stay connected as everything proceedes (sp?).

Congratulations!!!!!!!

Jodi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Congratulations to you and your husband! I will keep you in my thoughts. Please let us know how your pregnancy progresses.

Best wishes to you! What wonderful news!