Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for your encouraging words. Of course the day after I had the guts to post that I was actually pregnant we found out that we lost the baby. We left for vacation the day after that, and I am just back today. When we went for the ultrasound the tech had a very worried look on her face. My husband said, "Is the heartbeat strong?" and she said "......no, I'm sorry there is no heartbeat."

I don't want anyone in there causing more scar tissue than there already is, so we all decided (including my doc) to let nature take its course. So here I am, technically 11 weeks pregnant waiting to abort on my own. Could you imagine if I didn't have all of these ultrasounds? The whole thing is just wierd. My doc doesn't think it has anything to do with the scar tissue....as a matter of fact, it looked like the placenta was beginning to attach in a good spot! [img]confused.gif[/img]

My doc said we can try again in a few months.....this one just wasn't meant to be.

Angeldoll and Afflek......Congrats and good luck with everything!!! Keep us all posted!

Jodi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Jodi

Words can not express how deeply I feel for you. I was so happy to hear your good news and therefore so shocked when I read your post today.

But I know you're a fighter and that this will not dampen your spirit. I will offer a special prayer for you tonite so that God will aid you in this struggle. By His grace we will read a happy post from you soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you. Your prayers mean a lot to me [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear Jodi, I am sooooooooo sorry for your disappointing news. When I read in your post that the tech said "there is no heart-beat" it took me straight back to the day when my husband and I heard the same thing when our doctor announced that our 38 week old daughter Hailee had no heart beat.........It plays like a slow movie over and over again. I feel for you and I again I am so very sorry. Something that has seemed to help me is that I consider this time on earth a joyful time but it is just a lay-over until the day that we will rejoice with her for all eternity in heaven and that puts good feeling in my heart. To know she is waiting for us. I hope you can find some comfort wherever you can.

All my best, HaileesMom

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jodi,

I know I am late in posting my condolences, but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and your family. I remember the heartache I experienced when I went through my own miscarriage and I hope that you are working through your grief and feeling better.