Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi Ladies,

Wow, it has been a really long time since I have posted. I am sooo glad to see that you all have found support with each other. I think the last time I posted was a year ago and I was pregnant. Sorry to say that shortly after that post we went for an u/s and there was no heartbeat. The docs don't think it was related to PA, in fact the placenta looked like it was attaching away from my scar tissue!! I decided to let it go naturally however 3 months later I was still carrying the embyonic sac. I had to have a very mild D&E and was told to wait 3 months to ttc again. Well, here we are several months later and we have decided to take the plunge. I guess I didn't realize how much losing the baby meant until I saw how long it had been since I had posted. I'm sorry for that and hope that I can be an inspiration for those of you who are wondering if there is life after accreta. Thank you again for those of you who have kept the board going!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glad to see you on the boards again! My thoughts and prayers are with you as you TTC.

Keep in touch!