Hello everyone. I've been contemplating purchasing a script necklace, which is essentially a necklace adorned with a word or a phrase written in a script font. However, I find myself in a dilemma regarding the length and style of the necklace chain. My question is twofold: Firstly, what length of chain do you recommend for a script necklace to ensure it sits nicely on the neckline without being too tight or too loose? Secondly, what type of necklace chain complements the script pendant the best? I've seen options like cable chain, box chain, and curb chain, but I'm not sure which one would be the most suitable. I understand that personal preferences play a significant role in such choices, but I would greatly appreciate any insights or experiences you could share. Have you ever owned a script necklace, and if so, what chain length and style did you opt for? Additionally, if you have any pictures or examples to share, it would be immensely helpful. Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my post and for any advice you can offer. I'm eager to hear from those who have experience with script necklaces and necklace styling.