From my experience with group projects in countless other classes one thing has been the same throughout, well many things. One, they never finished. We never get this done or we never get that looking this way. Lets be honest the idea of a large massive group is cool, but really its what destroys projects. Second, the scope of the project is kinda large. In the planning stage we all have these massive great ideas, but when it comes to crunch time we buckle and break under the pressure.

So listen i feel that this project is big but it can be done. It can be done if everyone does what is asked of them in a timely manner. Now i know nothing about the animating, modeling, texturing, etc... so i dont know the time frame in which it can get done. All im saying is everything should be wrapped by week 10 at the latest. Im shooting for week 9 done 99 %. I know thats a decent amount of time to get stuff done. Now i know everyone has jobs, class, lives, kids, etc... so trust me there will be snags. All im saying is work on what you have to do, and when completed with that help others that are behind. I want to see a project finally make it. We have started out good, we are going into week 3 today, so if you havent begun, start right away. We are going to have to bust our ***** to get this thing done. This isnt going to be some easy project. Not trying to sound like a angry Mr. Church but "GET TO WORK!!!"

Later

Mike D.