Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1)My favorite book i ever read was Enders game because i really liked how the Author (Orson Scott Card) Wrote the book as children are the heroes. I also liked how he wrote it as the the children are geniuses who us there brain, they dont have any super powers to fight the alien threat. 2)My favorite genres are scifi/ adventure books because i think i have a big imagination and when an author writes something i havent thought of before i read that book.

Inactive Member poloandpearlsXo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Talking

My favorite book I ever read was Nicholas Sparks' the notebook. I liked this book because it was one of the only books where I could really picture the characters and everything going on in the story... It was also the only book I have ever read in 6 hours [img]biggrin.gif[/img] . I dont enjoy a particular genre of books, but I do know that I dont like horror or sci-fi because they scare me, or they have weird things, and I dont like using my imagination to picture the things being described in the books. I dont like to read, I find it really boring and I would rather do something outside.. and I really dont like being forced to read because I think that it makes people not like it even more. but some books are ok.

Inactive Member Justin Thornton's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    1. I read alot of S. E. Hintons books. I havent read all of them but the ones i have read i really liked. My favorite is "That Was Then, This is Now".

2. I like books with a lot of action and suspense. I stay glued to them.

3. It is not that i dont like to read, i just have to find a books that i like.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book is A Seperate Peace. I liked it because i could relate to the story ecspecialy by how finny acted. He was a darring and free spirated young man. I like mysteries a lot because the are interesting and enjoyable. I like to read books if they grab my attention.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book I've read was "Eagle Strike" by Anthony Horowitz. I like this book because it was interesting and exciting. It also had a lot of different twists.I like sports books,thriller and mysteries. Ilike sports and Ilike to read some players biography. I usually don't like to read, but if I find a good book like this one I will read it quick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book I've read was "Eagle Strike" by Anthony Horowitz. I like this book because it was interesting and exciting. It also had a lot of different twists.I like sports books,thriller and mysteries. I like sports and Ilike to read some players biography. I usually don't like to read, but if I find a good book like this one I will read it quick.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1. My favorite book that I have ever read is Sabriel by Garth Nix. I liked it because it was a fantasy book that contained action, had a fast moving plot, and had realistic characters.

2. I don't really prefer any genre. As long as the book is well written I will usually enjoy it. I do however read more fantasy type books than any other books because they usually have something really interesting happening.

3. I love reading so, I really have nothing to say.

~~Jennifer C.~~ Gold 3

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 26, 2005 04:22 PM: Message edited by: xNysteriax ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here is the post from Ann Henig:

My favorite book that I have ever read is The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I enjoyed the story of the friendship between four teenage girls. My favorite genre is drama. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants is a drama about girls my own age so I could relate to the characters. Generally, I do not like to read because I have never found a series or a book that I could not put down.

Ally Henig, Blue 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have to apologize to everybody who has posted. This program has turned out to be a HUGE pain in the butt to use. If any of you can find a more user friendly service I'd be happy to toss in another Alternative Assignment card or bonus points.

Inactive Member Ally Hitte- Gold 3's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) My favorite book is Briar Rose by Jane Yolen. I like this novel because it combines real-life event with a persons family histrory. It also draws connections between the ***** tale of Briar Rose(otherwise known as Sleeping Beauty) and the horrors of the Holocaust. I also like learning about the Holocaust and I love ***** tales so becuase this book combines the two subjects, it is the perfect book for me.
    2)My favorite genre is mystery because it challenges your brain and makes you think. I also like trying to solve them before the main character does. It also intersts me to find out the actual solution, making sense out of the details in the book.
    3)The only time I don't like reading(which is rare) is either when the author os lazy and rushes through the book or when the author is too motivated and describes every little detail of every little thing, therefore making the book very boring. In addition , many time I have to abandon very very detailed books because I just can't get through them

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast