Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

My favorite book was The Iliad. It is my favorite book because I love learning about Gods and wars such as what the iliad was about. Non fiction is my favorite types of books because it tells me what reall happend in our history.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Wink

My favorite book is probaly Artemis Fowl: The Opal Deception. I like this book because it is alot more action packed than the first three, a main character dies in a fiery explosion. Over all a thumbs up. My favorite kind of book is
    Sci-Fi. In Sci-Fi books you can go anywhere and see stuff you would think would be impossible to happen. Thirdly I love to read.

Blue 4

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't really have one favorite book...

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 27, 2005 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Vanessa V ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I really enjoy the Harry Potter Series, the Artemis Fowl Series, and the Alex Rider series. There is seldom a dull moment in the books.

As for genre, I read a lot of fantasy, mystery, and suspense novels.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1. My favorite book that I've read is Caddy For Life by: John Feinstein. I liked this book because it is not only a sports book but also because it teaches a good leason which is to never give up on life.
    2. My favorite kind of books are thrillers
    3. These types of books apeal to me because they can be vert=y different than are lives are today. I also like books with a lot of action and suspence because they make me want to keep reading them so i can find out what happens next.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) My favorite book I?ve ever was Green Angle by Alicia Howfman because it really explained what would happened if you took what you had for granite and then lost all of it. And what kind of person you become when you rely on materal objects. 2)I prefer suspense because i always want to be on edge and i like surprizes. I like when authors use clifhangers because it always leaves you wanting more 3)I acutually enjoying reading which is why i am excited for LiT. ClASs

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My Favorite book is Chanda's Secrets because it was filled with suspense and it made me want to keep reading it. I don't really have a favorite type of book because i like reading about differnt things that way i dont bore myself with just one topic. I don't read on my own unless i have to.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

1) I have read many books but the one that pops back into my mind is titled "Mountain Dog Rescue." It was one of the first books that I read and it kept my attention. It made me realize that reading can be fun and not always boring.
    2) I would say that I enjoy memoirs books. These genres appeal to me because they spark my interest and they keep me reading. I have read memoir books on baseball player, Cal Ripken and soccer player Mia Hamm. I found it interesting to learn about the determination and sacrifices they made to become successful sports' players. Reading books about other athletes' experiences help me to move forward with my goals.
    3) The only time I don't enjoy reading is when I have to read a mandatory book that I have no real interest in reading. I loss interest and then I have to re-read the same page over.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book I have ever read was A series of unfortuante events:The grim grotto because it really interested me and it was my kind of book. The particular genre I like is mystery because I like when I have to figure things out. No there is not an experience or memory that associated with this. I don't like to read because I think it is boring and i have better things to do. There was no bad expierence. i just dont like to read that much.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book that i have ever read was All American Girl by Meg Cabot. It is about a teenage girl who saves the President from being assassinated. This book describes a typical teenager turned hero's life. Once the outcast of the school and now the most popular girl. The reason this book is my favorite is because it is real. The things that happen in the book happen in real life and have to do with young adult decisions and dilemas.
    My favorite genre in books are mysteries. As I was beginning to read I mostly read mystery books. I liked the suspense and the surprises and I also liked to try and solve the mystery myself sometimes.
    Leah Sangster, Gold 3

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast