Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book is probably The Clique. I like this book because its somthing i actually want to read and like to read because its not boring. I think i like drama and mystery because those are usually the least boring books. I like to read its just i have to have a good book i actually like and want to read.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) What was your favorite book you?ve ever read and why?

My favorite book is "The Broker" by John Grisham because it always kept me on the edge of my seat and I always wanted to read more of it.

2) Do you have a particular genre you enjoy, like sci-fi, fantasy, thrillers, mysteries, police procedurals, horror, suspense, romance, drama, memoirs, etc.? Why does this genre appeal to you? Is there a certain memory or experience that you associate with it?

I like suspense books because I never want to put them down when I'm reading them. There aren't really any memories I have to associate with it.

3) If you don?t like to read, tell us why. Was there a bad experience in a class or have you just never found a book you like?

If i'm interested in the book i'm reading I like to read it, but if the book is boring i don't like to read.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book that I have probably ever read was "Holes" written by Louis Sachar. It was my favorite book because I could relate to some of the characters and their problems they were dealing with. I also had enjoyed it because of the authors useage of words itwas very descriptive.
    My favorite genre of books is a book that has action, mystery, and suspense to me that's the perfect book. This genre appeals to me because I'm really interested in mysteries when I read a mystery book I like trying to solve it myself before the book tells you. There isn't a memory that's associated with me liking a certain genre of book. I really like that perticular genre of books because I'm really interested in mysteries and how they come to being solved.
    I love to read if i find the right book . Sometimes I'll get started in a book and stop reading it if I'm not interested in it but when I find a book that I really like its hard for me to put it down.

- joey parisi

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book is To Kill a Mockingbird. I love that book because it takes a very big problem in the world and puts it in the perspective of a child. I love the way it was written and how there are small conflicts along with important morals.
    I don't read a specific genre, I read what is recomended to me or what looks interesting.
    I enjoy reading as long as I like the way the book is written.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mr. S*****meyer, I don't know how user friendly blogspot is but it works in the same way as this website with a few more features. I believe the website for it is blogspot.com

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My favorite book I ever read was We Are All The Same. It was my favorite because it taught me a lot about the AIDS in Africa.I really enjoy "chick" books and some that are about girls around my age because i can relate to what they are talking about, usually

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456