Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright Ladies, let's do our planning here for the shower!

MeaghanLS

Question

--- I was wondering if there was a way we could do two showers... one for family and one for friends? The maids would, of course, be at both... but I was just thinking that it's fairly boring when there's like, 50 people who don't know each other really well have to sit and watch presents being opened... I feel like a family one could be more like stuff they need or are registered for and the friends one would have that as well as more personal things that you wouldn't want to necessarily open in front of your great aunt whoever... thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd be alright with that. I just don't know how many ladies would be at the family one. Keri, any thoughts?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think 2 showers would be appropriate, although I think they would have to be either the same weekend (friends saturday, family sunday) for the wedding party that is out of town; Or, have them far between. Any other suggestions?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would say that if we are going to do 2 then we should have them spread out. It would be a lot of work for us to prepare food, decorate and plan games and all that stuff twice in one weekend. What does everyone else think?

MeaghanLS

--- I agree on them being spread further apart, but this means that we really need to pick two weekends and pick them now... Clearly this wedding has prevelance over other committments for me, but as I'm hoping to do holidays sometime in the summer among other weddings I'm invited to, it would be great to figure these things out now! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I guess first we should find out the availability of Kellie... whether she has any weekends that are already busy and then figure out weekends that won't work for any of the maids.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's a good idea. I think we should also enlist the help of Chris. If he knows when the showers are, he can help make sure they don't make any plans.

MeaghanLS

--- okay, i've emailed kellie about ANY dates her and chris are not available from this point on... i'm going over there tomorrow night, so hopefully i can get that answered