Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'll go ahead and say that if pina wins, I would rather keep the mods we have now and not add another.

[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jdf:
    hm...why am I there?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a conspiricy. They wanted you and Sluggo to vote for yourselves to take votes away from me. Guess they didn't need to since you voted for Greg. That's it. I am withholding sex from you for one hour. Starting now.

(for those of you who don't know, the above post is all sarcasm) [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Gunslinger:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jdf:
    hm...why am I there?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's a conspiricy. They wanted you and Sluggo to vote for yourselves to take votes away from me. Guess they didn't need to since you voted for Greg. That's it. I am withholding sex from you for one hour. Starting now.

(for those of you who don't know, the above post is all sarcasm) [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">could we up the ante to triple digit hours...and I'll continue to vote for greg with all the alters I possess?

*******(for those of you who don't know, the above post is all sarcasm) *******

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

clickety

(I've copied the text from my linked posting back into this thread for the benefit of those who would rather not click over to the debunk board)

-----------------------
    Not to take this campaign in a negative direction but CG is quite possibly the worst choice for moderator that one could make. Well he's the worst if you don't consider Trav or Gunswinger as serious candidates, in that scenario he would be third worst.

There are many reasons why we shouldn't consider him for the job. Some of these are illustrated below.

Originally posted by cincygreg:
    Pina doesnt even post here, he posts on his own board and just uses liinks to it.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">His lack of understanding of the fact that linking to my postings to prevent another moderator's abuse of "powers" is for all practical purposes the same as posting on the board itself is indicative of his thinking being constrained within the box, as it were. This kind of technical shortcoming should give anyone pause before granting him access to the moderator's control panel as he's sure to muck things up if allowed to.

I feel that he really isnt even a member of the board and that he would abuse his powers of being able to delete and censor.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">His obvious prejudice against members he disagrees with should also be considered. As he says above he doesn't even consider me to be a member of the board. This is based on nothing more than his personal vendetta against me. I've been a member of the CDS almost since it's inception and can claim far more validity as a member here than he.

As for using my moderator powers to delete and censor, I, unlike some others I could name, believe strongly in the responsibility that comes with the job and would only exercise them in concert with the agreed upon standards of moderation for the CDS.

I am 100% against Pina being a moderator of this board.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Again, his intolerance of those he does not agree with nor like is apparent and is a serious character flaw that should not be dismissed lightly.

<font color="#a52a2a" size="1">[ November 15, 2004 11:53 AM: Message edited by: Pi?a ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll go ahead and say that if pina wins, I would rather keep the mods we have now and not add another.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If pina wins I will find somewhere else to play.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If pina wins I will find somewhere else to play.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

COOL!!!! 10 posts before we went negative!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

All right candidates......

Don't let Pina and Greg use up all of the negative bandwidth. I mean Moderator is an office only one or two steps removed from the White House.

Come on people, start bashing!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast