Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And since we're waxing nostalgic here....

When it comes to "power" women, I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Maggie Trudeau.
    I mean, face it- First Ladies have a certain role to play. And it can encompass many things- reading to schoolchildren, rolling Easter Eggs, appearing at a ship commissioning, etc.

One role you normally don't expect is for your First Lady to go party in a hotel room with the Rolling Stones. And it's saying something when a rock group actually sends out the invitation in the first place, let alone that she takes them up on it.

But, there is a difference between being a First Lady and being elected, and while, politically, Sarkozy is better for France, there's no question for whom my vote would have gone..... [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Uh Oh - Lew is in trouble now!

There are many college paper help services out there, and it's important to choose the right one. You should always do your research and read reviews from other students before making a decision. It's also crucial to ensure that the service you choose has a strong reputation for delivering quality work. BestCustomWriting is a company I can vouch for. I don’t know exactly what kind of paper you need to do, but I ordered essays, research papers, and courseworks – all of them were of great quality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12