Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hmmmm...

Blast from the Past

I thought you had better things to do, men's room empty?

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 13, 2005 04:24 PM: Message edited by: G L ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    500? Typical exaggeration from a drama/drag queen such as yourself.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never worn a dress and from a comfort standpoint I never see myself in one. I can't imagine the draft. Even when I wear boxers there's too much of a breeze. Plus, my "thing" tends to stick to my leg, and I don't like that, which is why I wear boxer briefs, and no dress.

Plus, I don't have man titties like you do.

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
    500? Typical exaggeration from a drama/drag queen such as yourself.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've never worn a dress and from a comfort standpoint I never see myself in one. I can't imagine the draft. Even when I wear boxers there's too much of a breeze. Plus, my "thing" tends to stick to my leg, and I don't like that, which is why I wear boxer briefs, and no dress.

Plus, I don't have man titties like you do.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Banned from the men's room? Thought you had better things to do?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ April 13, 2005 04:24 PM: Message edited by: G L ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, it's starting to get good. Mens room? Unlike you, fortunately, I don't need to hang out at urinals to get my jollies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[quote]Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by craig.:
    [qb]I guess I spend as much time refuting reason's accusations that I am "gay" as you used to spend on Cincinnati.com refuting that you are a racist by Angi, and Binta et al...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I stopped expressing my concerns and observations about your homosexuality last fall. Please do not falsely accuse me of continuing discussions of your homosexuality in the present, because I simply have not.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With that said...I have better things to do.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You always fall back on that when all else fails. Common sign of a weak and predictable intellect.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure what I'm falling back on, but I'm thinking my intellect is vastly superior to yours.

Blast from the Past

<font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ April 13, 2005 04:24 PM: Message edited by: G L ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Actually, it's starting to get good. Mens room? Unlike you, fortunately, I don't need to hang out at urinals to get my jollies.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess living in that ghetto Northside there's always a crack addict around to amuse you huh?

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 13, 2005 04:44 PM: Message edited by: G L ]</font>

Blast from the Past

[quote]Originally posted by craig.:
    [qb]I guess I spend as much time refuting reason's accusations that I am "gay" as you used to spend on Cincinnati.com refuting that you are a racist by Angi, and Binta et al...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I stopped expressing my concerns and observations about your homosexuality last fall. Please do not falsely accuse me of continuing discussions of your homosexuality in the present, because I simply have not.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With that said...I have better things to do.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You always fall back on that when all else fails. Common sign of a weak and predictable intellect.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm not sure what I'm falling back on, but I'm thinking my intellect is vastly superior to yours.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Which only demonstrates what a fool you are to think such a thing.

Blast from the Past

And if my comments are a sign of obsessive-compulsive behavior you should look in the mirror reason, I have not been talking to myself. Although if I had the conversation would have been more interesting and far more elucidating than anything you have to say.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Am I the only one who can really appreciate - and love - a chilly gray day?

I don't want them all the time, but I don't mind them around Thanksgiving, Christmas, and at points where variation makes things interesting.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">In moderation I like them.

I spent 37 years:

Seeing Christmas lights on palm trees.
    Watching Santa?s on jet skies.
    Eating Thanksgiving dinner with the AC on.
    Eating Christmas dinner with the AC on.
    Putting up with all those idiot snowbirds.
    Mowing the grass 52 times a year.
    Trimming bushes and trees 12 times a year.
    Worrying about my house getting blown away.
    Putting up and taking down my Grandmothers aluminum shutters.
    Having Publix run out of bottled water 5 times every summer.
    Having Home Depot run out of plywood 5 times every summer.
    Picking up and bagging coconuts for the trash.
    Weekly flea baths for my cats.
    Chasing pigmy rattle snakes off my back porch.
    Chasing armadillos out of my back yard.
    Killing Palmetto bugs.
    Power washing mold off the roof, sides and all outside surfaces of my house.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've never worn a dress and from a comfort standpoint I never see myself in one. I can't imagine the draft.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It is rather alarming, especially on a windy day. I've had skirts fly up, and let me tell you it is not as much fun as Marilyn Monroe seemed to be experiencing.

And don't get me started on pantyhose! Or high heels! None of that is as comfortable as pants and flats. Of course, comfort is not why it is worn.

In other news, I am quite enjoying this thread. I had never before noted the master-slave relationship thing, but now I can look back and see how it applied so often. craig., your insight into G L's psyche is very enlightening. Doesn't it bother you that you understand him so well?