Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We're talking about the weather. I repeat...we're talking about the weather.

What in God's Name is your problem?

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 12, 2005 09:38 AM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font>

Blast from the Past

You are the problem:

"The difference is that we can appreciate a beautiful 80 degree day more than someone who has them on a regular basis - and can handle it better when the temperature moderates 20 degrees".

Do you ever say anything that isn't a generalization? Do you ever even think before you comment? No you don't. The only thing you think is how "clever" you are.

You really should look in the mirror. You are pathetic.

Blast from the Past

"Open note to GL: Despite yet another blatant attempt to be a disruptive influence"

This thread was interrupted by you, not me. I started the thread. You have the same mentality as someone who breaks into someone's home and then sues them for violating their rights if they get hurt. You are like the little kid who started fights and then was the first one to whine and cry when the other kid smacked you back. I will repeat, you are a loser.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    You are the problem:

"The difference is that we can appreciate a beautiful 80 degree day more than someone who has them on a regular basis - and can handle it better when the temperature moderates 20 degrees".

Do you ever say anything that isn't a generalization? Do you ever even think before you comment? No you don't. The only thing you think is how "clever" you are.

You really should look in the mirror. You are pathetic.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'll have to go retrieve the quote, but you recently made the comment that on a slightly cooler day you find it too chilly to go to the pool. And last fall you commented on how a moderation in temperature significantly affected you.

I think my comments reflect *your* numerous observations on Florida weather.

Regardless, your intense anger over a comment regarding the weather is taking absurdity to new heights. By any measure, this is *not* normal behavior.

Excuse me, but I've got other things to do.

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 13, 2005 07:45 AM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    [QBThis thread was interrupted by you, not me. I started the thread. [/QB]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Normally I stay out of this little tiff because I find if funny and like each of the participants.

But Jesus Fucking Christ (bite me sluggo) GL, this is a public forum. If you want to have a private conversation with jumper then send him a fucking (bite me sluggo) e-mail.

Blast from the Past

"Excuse me, but I've got other things to do"

Good. Who cares. Save me your sarcasm and take that attitude on anything I post.

And I defy you to point out one instance where I ever claimed to be "normal"....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here's the "generalization" GL accused me of. From the "Changing of the seasons" thread:

When it goes down into the upper 30s here in December at night, I'm freezing... I also used to be able to go swimming any time of the year here (if I came to visit in the winter) now it has to warm up a lot before I swim. Thinner blood I guess.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It seems someone has difficulty with minor changes in the weather. Who might that be?

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 13, 2005 07:43 AM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font>

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by travelinman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:
    [QBThis thread was interrupted by you, not me. I started the thread.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Normally I stay out of this little tiff because I find if funny and like each of the participants.

But Jesus Fucking Christ (bite me sluggo) GL, this is a public forum. If you want to have a private conversation with jumper then send him a fucking (bite me sluggo) e-mail.[/QB]</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I don't desire a private conversation. Reason accused me of "disrupting" the topic. It is MY topic. HE interrupted it with a lame and antagonizing comment. As usual. And your attitude to Sluggo is beyond low, it's sickening. Funny how Pina was banned for allegedly saying something nasty to Sluggo and you say way worse than he ever did. I smell something and I believe it is HYPOCRISY.

Edited for misspelling.

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 12, 2005 10:27 AM: Message edited by: G L ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I believe it is HYPOCRASY.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What is it?

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by craig.:
    Here's the "generalization" GL accused me of. From the "Changing of the seasons" thread"

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When it goes down into the upper 30s here in December at night, I'm freezing... I also used to be able to go swimming any time of the year here (if I came to visit in the winter) now it has to warm up a lot before I swim. Thinner blood I guess.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Your logic is flawed as usual. How does my inability to take cold translate into my not appreciating 80* days because I have them so much?