Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is to find that which you know aggravates someone the most
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With you it merely has to be something that's a figment of your imagination, much like your rant about my weather comment.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

First day I commented on here agan about Terri Schiavo you posted a thread and titled it "opening old wounds" about hurricane projections.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was purely coincidence. At the time I hadn't realized you returned. That the article appeared in the paper at the same time of your return was not my doing.

The article about the dotted line was relevant to past discussions. Yes, the thread title was provocative, but nothing to get your underwear all bunched up about. The article shed light on the thought process about why projections are printed the way they are.

If anything, it should have brought closure, which ultimately was my goal.

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 12, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font>

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">is to find that which you know aggravates someone the most
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With you it merely has to be something that's a figment of your imagination, much like your rant about my weather comment.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keep telling yourself that...

You are a figment of your own imagination. Not very creative are you?

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> First day I commented on here agan about Terri Schiavo you posted a thread and titled it "opening old wounds" about hurricane projections.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That was purely coincidence. At the time I hadn't realized you returned. That the article appeared in the paper at the same time of your return was not my doing.

The article about the dotted line was relevant to past discussions. Yes, the thread title was provocative, but nothing to get your underwear all bunched up about. The article shed light on the thought process about why projections are printed the way they are.

<font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ April 12, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And you are a terrible liar too. Should try to do something about your transparency if you wish to equivocate like that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this thread is liek a train wreck.

you can't tear your eyes from it, even tho you know how horrible it has turned out to be.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Train Wreck???? Nah....

This is just a family squabble! Keeps the board interesting while at the same time making it challenging to find an actual contribution to the thread topic betwixt all the mud slinging.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Blast from the Past

It's another beautiful, sunny, balmy and breezy day in Florida. [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> First day I commented on here agan about Terri Schiavo you posted a thread and titled it "opening old wounds" about hurricane projections.

<font color="#FFFFAA"><font size="1">[ April 12, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font></font>
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And you are a terrible liar too. Should try to do something about your transparency if you wish to equivocate like that.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No...I wasn't aware you had returned. Why would I know? You leave for months and then one day I'm expected to wonder if GL has posted?

I read the article and decided to post it...before ever looking at the board. I wasn't aware you had posted the day before.

Regardless, that thread was hardly reason to go off on a bipolar-induced rampage!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Jumper69:
    Train Wreck???? Nah....

This is just a family squabble! Keeps the board interesting while at the same time making it challenging to find an actual contribution to the thread topic betwixt all the mud slinging.
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Publicly people deplore this stuff. Privately, they say, "Keep it up."

I wasn't going to partake, but if GL wants to be my bitch, he wants to be my bitch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by jdf:
    this thread is liek a train wreck.

you can't tear your eyes from it, even tho you know how horrible it has turned out to be.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And to think we were just talking about the weather...