Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by G L:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">is to find that which you know aggravates someone the most
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">With you it merely has to be something that's a figment of your imagination, much like your rant about my weather comment.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Keep telling yourself that...

You are a figment of your own imagination. Not very creative are you?
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know what this is really about. You're just angry because I refuse to let you have an abortion...

<font color="#FFFFAA" size="1">[ April 12, 2005 02:23 PM: Message edited by: craig. ]</font>

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jdf:
    this thread is liek a train wreck.

you can't tear your eyes from it, even tho you know how horrible it has turned out to be.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And to think we were just talking about the weather...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"we"= Jumper and me. You burst into the discussion with a flaming comment that had no merit and no purpose other than to start a disagreement. But that's OK, we understand you are sick Steve. Just get help.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I guess that is your euphemism for rudeness. Hey whatever you are comfortable with, that's your business. It is really of no consequence to me other than the fact that your lack of respect and hostility to someone who has only been a positive contributor to this board shows you in a really bad light, that's all. If by considering yourself a "big dog" you think that absolves you from common courtesy one cannot really reason with you can they?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And when have I every been polite for more then a few days? You never had an issue before, but now that my ?rudness? is directed to your substitute mother you can?t deal with it. My god boy grow some skin and let her fight her own battles.

By the way, the reason Reason jerks you chain about your sexual preferences is because how loudly you protest. Hmmmm.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by craig.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by jdf:
    this thread is liek a train wreck.

you can't tear your eyes from it, even tho you know how horrible it has turned out to be.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And to think we were just talking about the weather...</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"we"= Jumper and me. You burst into the discussion with a flaming comment that had no merit and no purpose other than to start a disagreement. But that's OK, we understand you are sick Steve. Just get help.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I responded the way I did because of your persistent comments about minor changes in the weather and how it so horribly affects you.

You hear something over and over and over, and then you get bent out of shape when it gets repeated back to you.

Here's a piece of advice: The next time the temperature drops 10 degrees keep it to yourself. No one much cares. And don't get all hot and bothered when someone mentions how sensitive you are to a 60 degree day and the rest of us aren't.

Blast from the Past

Originally posted by travelinman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:

I guess that is your euphemism for rudeness. Hey whatever you are comfortable with, that's your business. It is really of no consequence to me other than the fact that your lack of respect and hostility to someone who has only been a positive contributor to this board shows you in a really bad light, that's all. If by considering yourself a "big dog" you think that absolves you from common courtesy one cannot really reason with you can they?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And when have I every been polite for more then a few days? You never had an issue before, but now that my ?rudness? is directed to your substitute mother you can?t deal with it. My god boy grow some skin and let her fight her own battles.

By the way, the reason Reason jerks you chain about your sexual preferences is because how loudly you protest. Hmmmm.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Go to Hell.

Blast from the Past

Go fuck yourself Steve.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by travelinman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by G L:

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">For the record, I've not done that here. I called him a "sissy," but that's something different.

Same goes for the master-slave thing, though I can see how that has homoerotic overtones.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by craig.:
    posted by G L:
    For the record, I've not done that here. I called him a "sissy," but that's something different.

Same goes for the master-slave thing, though I can see how that has homoerotic overtones.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My ass, you spend more time trying to convince us you not gay then you do telling us about how the weather is in Florida. Remember I grew up there and met snowbirds like you all the time, but after a few years and the temperature dips below 60, their just as cold as if they never left home.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Cool

Ahhhhh, good times....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    As I look back on this thread, probably the thing that disgusts me the most is jdf's comment that this is a 'train wreck.' I am offended by that metaphor. Why does the train have to wreck? Why can't it be a 'plane crash'? Why can't it be "this harddrive is about to crash?" Why can't it be "this thread is turning into Pat DeWine for Commissioner yard signs"?

Railroads built America. Period. End of story. Everything else can kiss my ass.

I detect some prejudice in jdf's tone and I am going to call her out on it....