Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Esme Kenney; RIP

I'll be the first to admit that I crack on Greg because he doesn't tell me that water is wet, and I'll crack on Officer Jump for the whole doughnut thing, However, the death of Ms. Kenney has my blood in a boil.

WTF is the City of Cincinnati doing?! Oh wait. We can't have jails so we can have a damned streetcar that goes to OTR for all of the criminals.

The (alleged) murdered is a KNOWN sex offender. My heart goes out to her family. May the dear girl rest in peace, and may her family know some justice.

Godspeed Esme. I'm sorry I learned of your life this way.
    The production of too many useful things results in too many useless people. -- Karl Marx

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Esme Kenney; RIP

Yeah? Well, we had a nice streetcar system that we shouldn't have gotten rid of in the first place. But we did. And now we're paying dearly for it. So it's time to start singin' "I've been workin' on the Rail-road....."
    Parked in the lumber yard freezin' our asses off<p>My kid's in the back seat gotta graveyard cough<p>Well I'm sleepin' up in front with my wife<p>Billy club tappin' on the windshield in the middle of the night<p>sayin' "Move along, Man"<p>yeah move along

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Esme Kenney; RIP

The Stench from this will linger for a long long time. My condolences to all the family and friends of Esme Kenney.
    "The question isn't what are we going to do today, the question is what aren't we going to do today"-Ferris Buehler<p>T.T.Y.L. Greg