Ok, I hinted at it earlier but never gave it away. Or did I?!?!?!?!?
The Flavor of the month, what shall it be. Sure, it would be easy to have it be the peachness that I wait all year for As do many others) It would be fine to have that sunshine on a cone (or in a cup or even in shake form) as our flavor to savour. Made with all those fresh peaches brought in from Georgia, sweet, creamy, tastes like summer should... But we just dont roll like that now do we? (ok, maybe just this once. or not) No, we must do our duty to ourselves and the month of July and honor the true flavor of the month (while still showing the peachness some love, much love that is) For you see, July is Ice Cream Month (it really Is) so we shall do the right thing and honor.... wait for it... EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! cool Yes, since july is ice cream month, you just go right ahead and celebrate it with any flavor you want, any way you want in any form you want. n a stick, in a cup, on a cone, out of your hands, off your feet (maybe not so much with the licking it off your feet, but if that's your thing please feel free to have at it and knock yourself out) whatever floats your ice cream loving boat. All chips, chunks, swirls, twirls, dips, dunks, cups, cones, shakes, malts, floats, sundaes, parfiats, sodas, splits, sticks, sammis, flips, wheels, pops, ...icles of any kind are in (well they always are, but especially this month) Yes, Ice cream is King this month and even if it's actually frozen yogurt you should show it some love (well, you dont have to, but it would be nice if you did, maybe just once)
So there you have it! It's Ice Cream Month and so we shall celebrate it as such.
(that would be celebrating accordingly, of course)
All Hail Ice Cream!
much more to come
����������������� ������������������ ������������������ ����