John Kerry that is. Good thing he is a Democrat, just put some pointed ears on him and he has the face of the Democratic Party Donkey perfectly matched. Kerry being the Democratic candidate makes it soooo much easier to vote for President Bush IMO. Kerry just reeks of arrogance coupled with no talent. Were it not for his wife's fortune would he be a senator, or a fast food manager/retail store manager in a mall? (Not to insult anyone holding those roles, just that is what I picture him doing were he not married to money) he has the audacity to compare himself with JFK simply because they have the same initials. Where is Senator Lloyd Bentson to put him in his place like he did V/P Quayle in 1988? Of all the Democrats Joe Lieberman would have actually gotten my attention. He seems more centrist in his thinking. And he's a Hawk. What I hate about most of the Democratic front runners is to hear them make speeches about the "elite" and the "rich" and the "privilidged" AS IF they were middle class themselves. Give me a break. Reminds me of the aristocrats during the French Revolution who cried for "Liberte, Egalite and Fraternite" simply to use the masses to gain the upper hand over the Crown. Most of them lost their heads for it. Hypocrites.