Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've long pondered which of Plainfield's McDonald's is better, the one on Main or the one on Cambridge. I prefer the one on Main.

It seems that this is the better McDonald's in which to hang on a Saturday night, plus the restrooms are cleaner.

Juanita and I love the one on Main. What do you think?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You got that right! The one on Cambridge has an inordinate amount of boogers on the fries. Besides which the one on Main is more like a sidealk cafe setting in Paris, or Louisville.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well the one on Cambridge doesn't like us hanging in the parking lot, so I tells them, LISTEN, I got a cheeseburger, so don't be telling me I can't be chillin' at your McDonald's. I'll just go down to Main with Juanita and eat my cheeseburger there!

Juanita know the chick behind the counter on Main. She gets me free fries.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 02:18 PM: Message edited by: The Big Sexy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can Juanita get me some poutine at either MacDonalds? I miss the McDonalds in Quebec, they gots the good poutine there. I agree that the one on Main is cleaner and has less dust on the light bulbs, but the guy behind the drive through window is not as HAWT as the one on Cambridge. Hmmm, cleanliness or a room with a view. What to choose.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dulcinea:
    Can Juanita get me some poutine at either MacDonalds? I miss the McDonalds in Quebec, they gots the good poutine there. I agree that the one on Main is cleaner and has less dust on the light bulbs, but the guy behind the drive through window is not as HAWT as the one on Cambridge. Hmmm, cleanliness or a room with a view. What to choose.
    <font size="4" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">I heard his thingy got cut off in a farm accident when he was 14. So hawt or not, he aint going to be much use to you.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Beachcomber:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">quote:</font><hr /><font size="4" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">Originally posted by Dulcinea:
    <font size="4" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">I heard his thingy got cut off in a farm accident when he was 14. So hawt or not, he aint going to be much use to you.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="4" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">two words:

strap on

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ain't he the one that talks in that high pitched voice?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Dulcinea:
    <font size="4" face="Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana">Oh, for a second there, I thought you meant, poont***.

<font color="#000000" size="1">[ May 05, 2006 03:29 PM: Message edited by: The Big Sexy ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will have you know that MY mind is not in the gutter as yours seems to be. Poutine is a delightful delicate dish from Canada. It is on my all-poutine diet and I am writing a book "Losing Weight through Eating Poutine Three times a day" and it will be a BEST Seller!!!

It is french fries topped with fresh cheese curds and covered with hot gravy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Plainfield will not stand for that hoity toity fancy shmancy frenchy food.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast