Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hi all
    i know that this is my 3 topic in 1 week but i dont need help any more,
    now i got a real ghille suit (becuse i got milary connetion so i dont need help to make one any more).and hove do i have miltary connetion, becuse in my country the militar have so many suites and all that so the give it to shcools and many other thingns, and 1 person i know his brother and father ar in the army so they can get som of c?ues im not living usa or any bigg land(im living in the coolest lan in the intirer world DENMARK)(sorry if you realy like your country)

Senior Hostboard Member lonasin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Dont need help any more

Denmark is consistently ranked as one of the safest places to live.
    There is very little crime, which allows you to walk peacefully day and night without fear of committing a crime.
    Gun violence is almost unheard of compared to what you may be used to in the US.
    This is also one of the reasons why Denmark is considered one of the happiest places to live.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Having lived in Denmark for a considerable time and worked there in a prestigious organization, I can say that Scandinavian societies, for all their very significant advantages, are extremely closed and socially not open to foreigners.
    It means nothing if society functions well, if people are cold and do not want to include you in their existence. It's extremely difficult to make friends in Scandinavia, and you can get very lonely, so for more information on Scandinavian culture, check out the all about living in scandinavia website. Living in Denmark is usually very pleasant. Although some people are friendly, they need to increase their level of warmth.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Never jeopardize your safety and peace of mind again. Start using https://arrestfacts.com today and gain valuable insights to protect yourself and your loved ones. Trust a reliable source that provides accurate and up-to-date information so you always know exactly who you're dealing with.