Thread: Thank you demicircut for your excellent guide!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'd just like to thank you for your excellent guide on the net on building a ghillie suit. I should've posted this ages ago, but i kinda forgot about it. Oh well, better late than never! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Here is a pic of my ghillie: http://www.geocities.com/ksmwebm/ghillie3.jpg
    [add a space in the end of the adress if the pic doesnt work]
    I personally think it turned out better than i had hoped. I did it for a school project where we can basically do anything we want for a weeks time and then write a report on it. It even generated some publicity, the local newspaper wrote a small column about this project and my ghillie suit was one of the featured works. The reason for this i guess is the story wich i also wrote in my report about when i was going to try the suit for the first time, without natural camo or anything. I was sitting in the woods and marevlling at how little all the wildlife seemed to notice me, when i heard a flapping sound be?hind me. I guessed it was somekind of bird that had flown past my head so i slowly got up from my sitting position and turned around. As i stood there, not seing anything, i heard more flapping sounds from behing me, this time generated by a smaller bird, and before i could decide what to do the bird landed on my head! It was simply incredible! Thumbs up to you and your guide!

Inactive Member paintballsniper88's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dude hot ghillie suit no wonder a bird landed on your head.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

your link nolonger works