Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ladies, I really hope this works. Let me know if you find it. And tell us how your week is going. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, my week is going well. My son has had one bad teething day but all is well. Ry called me Monday night around 2300 and just asked if I got his address. He also said he wouldn't be able to talk to me for a while. Having my son has made this a lot easier.. so far. I don't have time to be lonely. Oh Ry is in 3-11. What is that? I thought they had names like Tiger and what not. I was wondering why there weren't any posts on the other site, I just get e-mails when there are. Now I know. Ok I have to get going I will check here now until further notice. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One more thing.. only 79 more days until the 17 of Dec [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ok so i finally have connection w/other OTS so's its nice...what great timing for the site to act up...well erik called his mom on monday and gave her the contact info so i havent talked to him since monday morning when they were on there way to base, and i miss him already...i havent sleep more then like 2 hours since he left i even tried a glass of wine beofre bed and that didnt help...luckily i have had test all week so i have been busy studying but the weekend is right around the corner and that should be interesting...hope ya'll are doin ok...can you up load a pic of your son? i love kids, i would be a nanny is i could...ok ladies i need to review the shoulder girdle...wish me luck on my test...night ya'll

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Typing with one hand bc my daughter won't go to sleep. I am glad you found another place to post. I can't find the piece of paper I wrote (n kjaxzsdkj Gabricia is trying to say hi) my husbands info on. I am bummed the other site went down. That is really irritating. My daughter's name is the combo of Gabriel and Alicia (my middle name), her ninckname is Gaby. Our son is named Gleeson, Glee as in joyous and son as in life giving light. He is the joyous lifegiving light of our life. My husband didn't like Gleesun, he thought it was too much. Here is my last post from the other site. It was already having trouble when I was trying to post this so I saved it to word. Gotta run Gaby needs to get to bed.Talk at you later.

Well ladies sounds like you are all dw's and dg's of non-priors. Like I said before at least they are safe and sound in the good old USA, things could be worse. I am sure you will all have the strength to make it through this short three months. I know a graduate of this past class who said their upper class was pretty ****** to them, so they were very nice to the 06-01 class. Good news for our fellows who are to be treated by those who themeselves were treated well. I guess I am probably the matron of the group, should I divulge my age? My husband and I have been together 10 years, and married 9, and I didn't get married young. I guess I can be the motherly one who has had 10 years experience as an Air Force Wife. I realize it will be somewhat of a change to be an Officer Wife, but I have mingled with all different kinds in my 10 years. If you have any specific questions that I might be able to answer please let me know and I will try to respond. My husband was with AFSOC as a combat controller for 111/2 years, and there have been years when he has been gone 200 out of 365 days. We made the decision to pursue what AFSOC refers to as a career in the regular AF so he can spend more time at home with our now 7 year old son and 8 month old daughter. If I could send a picture of them I would, because they are my heart and soul. We have actually been through a lot in our 10 short years together, and this past year was particularly trying. After giving birth to our daughter in late December I almost died due to medical negligence. Suffice it to say I had emergency surgery in late January spent 9 days in the hospital and had 2 blood transfusions. I don't remember much but my husband said that kinda pushed him toward getting out of Special Tactics. Hopefully none of your husbands have choosen the Special Tactics path and if they have Bless You! Everyone agreed my husband had reached his pinnacle in that field so he was ready to move on, and we were ready for him to move on. Well best of luck to everyone during this exciting and somewhat trying time. It is going to be an adventure that is for sure!!!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Glo
    PS
    This site is always so bogged down. I don't know if this is going to post or not. I will give it one more try.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey girls! The other site is back up. So I guess we can reserve this one for the next time. See ya' there. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey I will post here and at the other site as well.
    Glo~ my husband is prior service, Marine Corps
    Brooks, I will pm you with the site you can go to and see all of the pictures you want, just don't look at me. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ummm I have been waiting for the other site to come up and I am getting nothing. If anyone else wants to see pics of Ethan let me know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glo, I am sorry to hear about all that you went through. We have had our share as well. It all makes you that much stronger. I like how you chose your children's names. I took a lot of consideration in choosing our son's name as well.
    I am going to the other site now, hope to talk to you there.
    MElanie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know what you mean about the site not coming up. It was working earlier for me but not now... [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast