Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I do want to appologize about using everyones posting names....I still am new to the group. [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No problem about using our posting names. In fact, switching from site to site can really get you confused too! Jessica, right? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Let's do individual reserving. If you go online, google: Baymont Inns Montgomery AL, you'll find the $56 rate for a room with two double beds. I'll probably be doing so later tonight. I think during the process it'll ask if you have any special notes, maybe that would be where you put you want to be near so and so. And we can use my name as that person. I'll do my reservations tonight, so tomorrow we can start getting those together. Sorry the block didn't work... We'll still be near each other without the risk of being charged an arm and a leg one or two nights. [img]graemlins/money.gif[/img]

Melanie-- I hope all is well. If you need anything, even to call and complain verbally about the water in your living room, ring me! [img]graemlins/storm.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

OfficerFamilies is back up. Just want to send out the word! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hi, we are still alive. We have a a few tornados and the wind is trying to break my doors down, and my living room has a lot of water but other than that we are fine. It's almost over so I hope we can get through the last with out losing power. The news just said that so far our county has gotten hit the hardest, I don't know if that's in Central FL or just in general. hmmm. They are talking about in regards to central FL.I think I might wait a day or so to change my reservation. I am focusing on this weekend. Oh, did I mention that tree frogs are getting through the bottom of my door and coming into the living room? I don't see them until the cat does and then I throw them out side poor little guys. They are tiny ones so they must be babies. Ok better go. Talk to you later

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IS the site down again or is it just my computer?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It's still down..... [img]mad.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The site's down more than it's up lately. We're going to lose people's interest if it doesn't stay connected... Like me! Just kidding. I'd never leave, but I'm highly irritated-- just for the record. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Is it just my computer? No one's posted all evening, which is rare... so maybe it's a problem on my end. Let me know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope not a problem on your end. I was starting to think the same thing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I left the house at 7:15am cane back at 12:00pm and then left again. It is now 9:15pm and we got home 15 minutes ago. Glee is in bed were I am about to head. I will get the map to you tomorrow Brandee. I am to tired to concentrate right now. I only got to read Melanie's one post today before I had to run off again. Hopefully the site will be up tomorrow, I will have a lot of catching up to do. Well until then Sweet Dreams Ladies. Talk at you tomorrow. If the icon works it should be me staring balnkly ahead trying to stay awake. Ha! Ha!