Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

No, I am here. I told myself no computer until I exercised. SoI started and about half way through Ry called, Thank goodness I thought I was going to die. And I have been on the phone all night. Basically tlaking to Ry's mom and looking at the new pics I put on snapfish with her over the phone. And my mom called, I don't know why. Because I wasn't even talking and she kept going "uh uh...good...good" I am glad she called after nine and didn't use my minutes [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] . I keep forgetting that she will be here next week! Please, and I am being serious, pray for me. Pray that I will have patience with her and that we will get along. Please pray that any hurtful things she may be thinking about saying in regards to my father, and her second husband won't come out of her mouth. And if they do I will handle it in a Christ like way. I have already informed her that the first time she says something negative about my father or her second husband (I consider him to be my step dad since they were married from my 6th birthday until my junior year of high school) around Ethan that she will not be allowed to see him again, period. She is very self centered and I believe she has been trying to change. But I won't tollerate it, not in my house and not around my son. He deserves to have a great relationship with whomever he pleases and I do'nt want opinions (or lies someone has said so many times they believe them to be true) to hinder any realationship he has with family. I am sure it will go well, but I need prayer please. Maybe I should remind her, she is like a child in the fact that she doesn't really listen to what people say so you have to tell her over and over and just hope she'll hear you at least one time.

Ok, so enough about that. I talked to Ryry and he sounded pretty "normal". That's a relief. We even talked for a while and he laughed and said he loved me. I forgot to tell y'all that he was one of the last volunteers for the upper class DO and he thought he would be an usher, but he's a baby-sitter. Oh shoot...he said something that was funny and I wanted to tell you guys but now I can't remember...Dang it. I'll remmeber in time for bed. I am trying to stay of fof the AIM late at night during the week because I know I keep you up Brandee, so I hope all is going well.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

One more thing here is the schedule for JMAC:

Hey this is the schedule we got

We leave here at 0500
    arrive about 0840
    0900 opening ceremony
    events 1-8 until 1245
    closeing ceremony at 1300
    barbecue at 1330

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, Ladies!

I made my way over here...just talked to Devin briefly. He sounded ok, very tired. We realized that I talk for most of the conversation, probably because he's so tired. I want my perky honey back...reminds me of longlong hours he put in this spring and him needing to go to bed when I wanted to talk. He doesn't seem to mind though--I think he likes the distraction.

Good luck on spending--my downfall too, just spending a little more than I should. It's its own form of procrastination, I think, something I'm prone too.

To bed for me! Long day with extra talks and study session tomorrow.

Take care,

Sarah :^)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well ladies here is to the site being up again today. Hope everything is going well in your respective corners of the world. Today is cleaning and laundry day bc I have been too busy this week to get things done. Oh yeah I need to make out bills today too. I might try to find time to sneak off to the Zoo since Gleeson gets out at 12:30pm today. But when we get back I will get back to the grindstone. I might yell baqck at you for awhile if anyone posts something, but if I am gone for an extended period I did run off to the Zoo so Gleeson can visit his brothers and sisters, everyone always calls him a monkey bc he can climb anything w/o fear. Smile!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Melanie-- I'm sure you will do a fantastic job at "handling" your mother. You seem like such a sweet person but still in control, meaning you'll handle any situation she throws at you graciously and appropriately. But I'll pray for you anyway! And don't stay away from AIM because of me. It's good to stay up late sometimes (it's not even that late-- I'm just a big baby).

Sara-- I talk for most of Nathan and I's conversations too. He starts out doing great, but then I think his mind travels to other things and before I know it, I've been talking non-stop for 10 minutes. It can be annoying for me, but like you said-- it's a good distraction for him if I'm chatty (and especially if it's a happy chatty).

Gloria-- Did you hear that your husband and mine wrote a memo to try and get a couple of hours additional time with us on Sunday after church? It worked, apparently-- I told Nathan I won't get my hopes up. But he said that they'll have two hours after church to eat lunch and hang out with us on base. Ya-hoo!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Other than that, I have nada going on... I think I might have pizza for dinner. That's about as exciting as my life gets these days. [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] And, yes, the pizza picture spawned that little piece of information. Ha ha!

Allright, I'll check in later. I'm just hoping so hard the site comes back. This one just isn't as user-friendly... or pretty! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't appreciate it when people spell my name wrong. Sorry, SaraH! [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm so excited woowho. Sorry I just couldn't resist. It is Wednesday the week is half over!!!

Brandee I emailed you directions, we can set up a leave time later.

I just wanted to stop by real quick and say hello. I will be back later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh MY GOSH, I am so sick!! I have been in the bathroom all day! Ethan has had the same problem and I don't know if it is from teething or if he is sick too. MY friend Heidi and her entire family just had the same thing, Ihope I don't have it as bad and that it goes away by tomorrow. Ethan and I have been sleeping since 4:30 which caused me to miss two of Ry's calls, and Ethan is currently still asleep and it is 8:14, I woke up at 7:30. Ugg, I am going to try to finish my soup broth and go back to bed. Talk to you tomorrow. [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah how could I forget, great pictures Sarah, Gabe was in a bunch of them. Remember as the Terminator says "I'll be back!!!"

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, those were great pictures. I am going to go to bed. I talked to Heidi and she said that her sisters were only sick for about 24 hours. I wonder if I should call Peter's mom and tell her not to bring him tomorrow. I don't want to keep this going around. I am freezing, oh well, no snow icon. Ok, see you tomorrow.