Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glo-- I am so excited too! Thanks for the directions. Let me know what time you want to meet. I don't mind getting a really early start. I'll be raring to go by Friday morning.

Mel-- I'm so sorry you're feeling ill. It's never fun to feel sick, especially when you've got somewhere to be in such a short time. Hopefully you'll pull through and feel 100% by tomorrow. Let us know how you feel when you wake up in the morning. [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mel--Hope you feel better soon!

Brandee--Thanks for noticing the 'H'!

Glad you all like the photos--I'll send the message back through to Dev (or you can also tell him on Saturday!)

Just tlaked to a couple friends for awhile...feels good. Classes were long today, but good: two guest speakers! Always nice to vary things up. I am heading off to bed shortly--trying to get enough sleep as much as possible!

Take care,

Sarah :^)

P.S. For the first time, I actually cut a conversation with Dev short (because I wanted to watch the rest of the Gilmore Girls, one of my weekly little motivational treats). I can definitely tell it's week 5!

P.P.S. Dev said they're going to open one of the packages I sent tonight (I split the big bunch of goodies into two boxes) because they can stay up late studying.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

Sarah I am sorry I accused you of starving Devin, it wasn't until tonight when I was talking to Gabe and metioned Devin wasn't in any of the pictures that he told me he had Hedeger and Devin mixed up. He says he told me weeks ago that he had them reversed but he never did, so I was thinking the tall super skinny guy was Devin. You should have asked me what I was talking about when I accused you of starving him, Sorry!!!

Well I put Gaby down, hope she stays, and I am going to try to get a bunch of stuff done in the next hour and then drift off to dreamland. Sweet Dreams everyone and Great Luck to all our men on their exam tomorrow morning!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey it's 0253 and as of this minute I feel ok, let's hope it lasts. Which one is Devin? And we're sure that 3-11 and 3-13 get the same packages? Ry wasn't in the pics, but he says he doesn't see your guys much just if they're passing in the hall or whatever because they live on different halls. I wish he'd sneak and meet up with your people. I am just going to try to take a picture of every guy I see there and hope that they have a name tag on, and that they belong to someone here. Ry said he gave a guy (he can't remember who) my e-mail address and told him to have his girlfriend contact me about the site. I don't know why he didn't just tell him the site, but whatever. Ry got to look at the snapfish photos and was thankful for them. He said that he is going to print out some and hang them on the board. ok I need to go back to sleep. Ethan woke up at 0215 and I gave him a bottle and he is now back asleep. I can't believe he slept for 1630 till then and still went back to bed! Here's hoping I am better. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Smile

it feels liek I haven't posted much this week but I know i did 2 posts on tues on the other board...i just don't like using this one...let's hope the other one comes back on soon!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok, so far My stomache has been feeling ok. I haven't felt the need to ge tsick but still am using the bathroom. Sorry to gross anyone out. Peters mom called this morning and told me tha the was up all night vomiting- a lot. He couldn't hold down anything and she was shocked wondering where it all was coming from. Ethan woke up at 7 ate about 3 ounces of a bottle, we went to the store to get some Pepto and soup and he went back to bed at 830. I am glad that he is resting, poor guy. He even slept in my bed with me until 2 something when he woke up and I put him back in his bed. He was holding onto me the whole time. He does this thing where he rubs my shirt or hair in between his fingers. But he is in good spirits so that is a positive. Well, I am going to attempt to eat some soup, and I STILL need to pack and iron on those letters. Sat in P-cola will be a high of 72 so I don't know if I will wear the T-shirt. That's cold for us. But I will still bring it. Ok, I need toget the dogs ready for their baby sitter andthe van loaded up. Talk to you later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Ladies-
    A little advice needed.... I know this is probably a dumb question, but do I need to go ahead and book a room for the week of graduation? And is everyone staying at the Baymont Inn? Since the server is down all the time, I can't ever check the older posts there to see what everyone has said. Sorry if anyone has to repeat themselves to me.
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey Kristin! MY husband is Ryan too! You can never ask a stupid question. We are all booking our rooms, yes we are staying at the Baymont. You can ask to stay next to Brandee Jurgens. You may want ot book your room on line, they also offer government/military discounts [img]wink.gif[/img] . I am going to try my best to get a picture of every guy at JMAC in Pensacola this weekend. So hopefully I will be able to get you a picture of you Ryan. I will let you and everyone know as soon as I get the pictures on snapfish.

I also wanted to add that I talked to Ryan today and he said that in regards to sending packages they all, not just tigers share. He said they really don't see the Gold Hawks but Hoyas and Tigers get together at 10pm. He said he and some of the other guys get ragged because they "mooch" off of the other guys because they don't get packages. SO I guess I will start sending one every week, not just on my week, although I did send one last week. Oh well. I think I will go take a nap, I hope I don't end up sleeping all night like last night. Talk to you guys soon

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey hey! Did you all see what message they've left for us on the other site? Apparently, they're reconfiguring some stuff-- it's about time. It says they'll be back online at midnight tonight. Which does me no good, since I will be asleep early tonight (well trying-- I'll be so excited about my weekend I don't know how well I'll actually sleep) and right off to Pensacola in the morning. But I bet I'll find a minute to check anyway. I always do! Can you say ADDICT?

Kristin-- I haven't booked my room yet for graduation but plan to on Monday, probably. YES-- I think most of us are staying at the Baymont and everyone's just asking to be near someone (me, I guess) so that we will end up with rooms by one another. I would book online-- has the best rate.

I feel like there was so much I wanted to say. I've been getting ready for tomorrow like a madwoman. I can barely contain myself this evening. I've not started packing-- I'm avoiding that... I want to look my best and don't have much self-confidence at this exact moment in time. You all probably know how that goes. Trying on clothes when you feel blah is no fun. But I have all the other necessities in order. Cooler with snacks and beverages, full tank of gas (we're down to 2.28 here!), various paperwork that has come in while Nathan's been gone that he needs to see/sign/etc., the list goes on and on. So does my endless ******r today. Okay, moving on-- I'll be talking to you girls later (and seeing some of you very soon!).

Buh-bye!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know why it starred that word. It was "******r." Don't want anyone to think I'm flinging cuss words around... Weird. [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 27, 2005 06:38 PM: Message edited by: Brandee ]</font>