Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For Pete's sake-- this is ridiculous. Okay, the word I used was c-h-a-t-t-e-r.

There!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Brandee you better whatch your language, Ha! Ha! I figured we would meet about 10:30am or 11am? I knwo you have a little farther to go than I so whatever is best for you. I haven't started packing either, bc Gabe left the suitcases in the attic and I needed help getting them down so I had to wait til Grady got off work to help. I feel like I have been running around like a mad woman.

Melanie why don't you live down the street from me, since you are ultra organized and already all packed you could come help me!!! By the way, what time do you expect to arrive. Are you going to be watching Peter? It is a pretty long haul for you isn't it? I never found out if you were going up to Montgomery??? Are you and E feeling better??? I sure hope so, I know he is excited. Today Gleeson said, "I can't wait until I get to hug my dad", he is so sweet.

Well ladies I need to get off the machine and continue getting ready. I will be taking the laptop so we can check in if we need to. Talk at you later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I am signing off for the night... maybe the whole weekend. Have a good one everybody! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello ladies, hope everyones week is going well. I am having a tough time finding a dress to wear to the DO. But I am looking forward to everything that is going to come. I hope those of you who are traveling this weekend will have a safe trip. I also hope that someone will be able to get a pic of my hubby (Warren is the last name). But for those of you aren't going anywhere this weekend, I also hope that you keep safe. Boy am I a cheesemo or what?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We are leaving as soon as E wakes up. I will feed him, clothe him, and go. We should get there around 1400, I hope. I am not going to Montgomery, Ry has duty so he will not be doing the PGA thing and I won't get to see him Sunday anyway. Oh well. I will try to get pictures of EVERY guy there, I guess the girls too. I have 800 pictures left on my memory card and after I show Ry the videos I will have another 90, I think. I will post them all on snapfish as soon as I can, most likely Monday here is my e-mail Jessica so I can have yours to give you the info fo snapfish. Better yet, PM me.

Brandee that was so funny!!!!! I was trying so hard to figure ou twhat cuss word you were using!! I didn't even think to look at the next post. That was too much! I'll be sure to NEVER allow Ethan to use that word. Seriously, how weird! Ok, I better eat something although I don't really have anything that is catching my eye, I'll find something I suppose. Ok, here is me dancing o>~<

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

******r

just thought I'd try

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It will be quiet on the forum this weekend! Have fun in Florida, and thanks in advance for card-delivery, photo-sharing, and the long gushing posts I expect to see Sunday/Monday. I'll be excited to hear about ups, downs, unexpected emotions, and all of it.

Next week: nutrition test Monday, first half of paper due Thursday, so it'll be pretty work-focused here this weekend.

Anybody know how the tiger flight did on their test? Dev told me his score, but not the group outcome.

Take care, and safe travels,

Sarah :^)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ry made a 92 agaian. Hey, as long as he passes. He said that the flight improved by 2 or 3% so that was good new for them. Ok, I need to go to bed. I am watching Myth Busters (should be sleeping) and am waiting to see the Chinese water tourture. toodles

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ok! I kept my soup down and am feeling pretty dang good. E is taking another nap,a nd I think we are all packed. I might re-pack. I gave my friend (Peter's mom) all of my maternity clothes and have been asking for the bag for about a week now, but she keeps forgetting. So, if Peter doesn't come today I will go pick it up when I drop off the dogs. No, I am not mad or irritated with her, it's hard enough to remmeber your name while pregnant much less all the stuff you have to pack for your one year old for the aday and a bag. I just don't want to take too many bags. I hope I have everything. I have Sarah's card in the van already, I didn't want to risk forgetting. Once I get the diaper bag in the van tomorrow I will put the card in there seeing as how I will have to carry it everywhere with me it's yet another great way no to forget. Ryan has our printer so I cannot print out the directions, I e-mailed them to Heidi and she is suppose to print them out butI wrote them down just incase. Well, that's about it. I have the camera and the car charger for the camera's batteries all ready and in the diaper bag. I guess I should do the iron on but I think I will wait for tonight because liek a bone head I packed the outfit already and put it in the van. Ok, I will let y'all go for now.
    I am glad that everyone is feeling better and I hope school continues to go well for y'all. I also hope Em (I don't know if her name is emma or emily - the baby) is feeling well. OK, tlak to y'all later.
    ~ Melanie

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope everyone has a fun time in Pensacola! Have a safe trip to those who are going! I will be gone this weekend too but I will be camping! Too bad it's so cold. I'll be back on Sunday to read all those posts about Pensacola...hopefully the other board will be back by then...i thought the message said last night they were aiming for midnight but now it says the 29th. Oh well. Bye!