Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The OTS site is not working again! I just tried to post and while it was being submitted it went down. That happens almost everytime I post I think it hates me. I have missed the site so much and already it is giving me trouble. Anyway does anyone know what 3-11 is? OK I am logging off goodnight

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Melanie-- 3-11 is your hubby's flight number. I think (key word "think" [img]wink.gif[/img] ) that the 3 means he's a tiger flight. The 11-- I think-- is a section of the tiger flight. Of course, I know that's maybe not the correct terminology. Gloria, help explain this better you prior AF wife you.

For example, my husband is 3-13. So he is in the tiger flight. Another SO's was 3-10 and he is in the tiger flight too but a different group... Does that help?

I can't access the site again either. [img]frown.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well ladies that other site tends to crash a lot. I only have a minute so I need to tell you, I went to David's bridal today mind you just to look and get some ideas. I have a silver dress of my sisters that I could wear to the DO and I am one of the most fruggle people you will meet when it comes to spending money on myself. My sister joined me to help with the kids and she insited I try on at least a few dresses. Gabe had already told me to buy whatever I wanted because I deserve it, but I really didn't want to spend money on myself uneccessarily. Well my sister was like come on Glo you didn't even buy a wedding dress when you got married because you insisted on using mine, you deserve this. So I reluctantly tried on some gowns and there was one in particular I feel in love with (even though it wasn't pink my favorite color) and it was on sale for $99.99 (originally $165). Well, when I got to looking it was on sale for $49.99, so even though I hate to spend the money I will buy it because my sister cried when she saw me in it (she was with me in the ER and all during my health drama she was right there so it's OK if she got a little emotional). Anyways I took it up to the front and when the lady rang it up it was, get this it was $29.99. So ladies I say get over to David's bridal and ask to see the final clearance rack and make sure you find out the real price before you decide yes or no. They have some dresses on sale for $99 and then they have the final markdown rack that is even a better deal. Hope this helps all of you. I have to get my kids to bed, as it is after 11pm. Talk at you later. Glo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've been having problems with the other site today. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] Anyone else out there? I hope it comes back soon. I don't think I could handle another three or four days in a world without "THE SITE." lol

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes i cant access it either. soo i put together a package for the hou 2-11 boys i hope its enough but not to much, i went to Sams and bought whole sale to try and save some money and time shoping each week since i dont know any if there are any ofther SO's in eriks flight. So only 12 more weeks girls, hope everyone else is doing ok

Sam [img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i ment hoya boys not hou i **** at typing sorry

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Unhappy

The other site is giving me fits too. I wish they could get it up and running consitently. It doesn't help that everytime it comes up and seems to be OK, but when it go to the forums it just keeps loading and loading and loading.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I also don't appreciate how after you type a post and hit submit, nothing happens... so I get impatient and hit submit again. I bet I just submitted that darn message three or four times. Sorry girls!

Enough of my whining. Gloria and Samantha-- did you have a good start to your week? I subbed today for high school Spanish. Not my forte! Allright, I'll chat with you later ladies.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

oh the start of the week always stinks, i wait tables and there is never a busy lunch croud on mondays. but oh well gotta do what ya gotta do. i took spanish in hightschool and funny it wasnt my forte either and i took it for 3 years, on th flip side it was better then latin.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

Well obviously the following didn't post on the OTS Officer Family website so I will post here and try to post it again at the other site sometime later.
    Smiles
    Glo

Well I hope the site stays up long enough for me to post this. I am very boring too, so no need to worry. I love board games when we are at friendly functions. Try apples to Oranges, we played it recently at a gather and no alcohol was consumed but we were all laughing and giddy from playing it. Maybe I will pick it up and bring it to Montgomery. My hobbies are basically my family. I have a Masters in Public Administration, but I decided not to go back to work after having Gaby. I stayed home with Glee the first four years of his life and then when I decided to go to grad school my mom took care of him while I went to school full time and worked as a graduate assitant to pay for it. Needless to say I would live to get my law degree some day, but for now I can't imagine having to leave Gaby to go to class. Maybe in a couple of years I might apply, but who knows where we will be. Gabe is big into flying Radio Controlled Model Airplanes. He has been doing it since he was 7 and he is pretty OCD about it. He even took one with him to AL, in case he has any free time. He also has a dirt bike, my son has one to. Gabe has been riding bikes since 12 and Glee started at 4. I think I am raising a future stuntman not that I am that happy about it. I volunteer at my son's school and have been involoved with Glee's soccer (sp?) team, tee ball team, and cub scouts, but this fall I had to cut all that out because Gabe was going to be gone and I wasn't sure how things would go with having another child in my life while Gabe was gone. Not that we sit around the house we are pretty much busy every weekend, we find things to keep us busy believe me. Anyway, I talked to Gabe about three times yesterday, and he was saying that he had a lot of stuff to get done, and talking to us was helping to get a second wind and stay motivated. Well ladies they have definantly made it through the first week, so here's hoping that means they are in like flin, no turning back now. I am going to try to post this now, wish me luck.
    PS Melanie Ethan is absolutely beautiful. Maybe we can coordinate to have our kids with the same child care provider durong the DO if neither of us have family members available to come to Montgomery that night. At least that way Glee who is 7 would be able to keep an eye on them and let us know if the sitter was adequate.