Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I got a letter in the mail with Nathan's handwriting on it and I was ecstatic. It ended up being a form letter from the chaplain. Aw well. Still pretty cool to get something from the OTS world.

[img]cool.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Red face

I haven't been able to get on all morning either. I hate it when that happens. I guess we will just have to keep trying.
    Glo

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well it is way past the morning; it's 4:00 in the p.m. and I can't get on the site either. I was getting ready to say why does this always happen? But lately it's been so consistent. Bummer!! [img]mad.gif[/img]

I guess no one has heard about graduation yet?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Not I. Just a sec E wants to say hi

; bhhhhhhmmgc gvjm gfxdfgcj bbhjb nzsvgxhjujhbyrdfj8hy v vv h m v

He's a talker like his ma [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm guessing you still can't access the site either, Melanie? Have you had a good day?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since I can't hang out on the site all evening, I've been surfing the net and checked to see if OTS graduation had been changed on the site (I don't know why I thought that would have been updated already). But, I came across info. for ASBC. They must've posted this somewhat recently. It's awesome. They have ASBC dates and information on officers being "accompanied" as in spouses and children can stay in billeting with their hubbies. Looks like the first ASBC date isn't until January 10, so even if they had to go to ASBC shortly after OTS it wouldn't be immediately. Ya-hoo! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It was great in the begining and then I came home and now I am ordering pizza. My phone keeps dying and I took it up to Cingular and they said I need a new phone. MY current phone is through AT&T and Cing bought them out. They no longer carry AT&T phones. I would have to cancel my current contract "at no cost to me" (if I do they WILL be putting that in writing) but then I have to sign a new contract with them. They said all I would have to do is change my number to what ever is local where we move, and I can keep my current number. I know it sounds like a no brainer, but Ry and I have the same phones under the same contract and I would have to send him a new phone, his is in the car in AL for when he finally gets weekend passes. But they aren't allowed tohave cells and I don't want ot get him in trouble. Also what if we don't want to stay with them for another year? I need to ask Ry first. And now I am not sure he will be able to get through. I think it would be ok and when he is able to get weekend liberty I cna sen him the phone then. I think I am giving this more stress than it deserves. Radar was the start of this he took off today, and it makes me SO mad when he does that. He usually does it when E is sleeping, so I can't exactly go after him. Today E was awake, but I am tired of it. I was so ready to take him to the pound. If a police offcer happens to drive by while he is escaping it is a $350.00 fine. I love him so much and this (and some barking) is the only problem. I don't know why he does it, and I don't want to give up on him. IS this petty? I'm sure it is. But what if we move on base and he does this? It's not like I don't take him outside and play, we were at Peter's (the boy I babysit)house ALL day and he and Tayta were playing with their dogs ALL day. Even then my dogs kept jumping the fence to go to the front door, only to want to go outside again.
    BUT other than that I had a very peaceful day sitting outside listening to the waterfall and watching the fish, and playing with Ethan soaking up the sunshine. [img]cool.gif[/img] oh and reading too. Ok I am going to order my pizza and pray a banana split will fall into my lap. I will be back. and on the AIM
    Glo- do you have AIM? I wonder if we can all chat together?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

No I don't have AIM, but I might look into it. Right now I have 15 bags of groceries calling me that need to be put away. We just spent 2 hours at Super Walmart and I got some really cool tiger stuff for the dayroom. I will get into all that later, let me get the groceries put away and watch Gilmore Girls and like Terminator Says "I'll Be Back!" Oh yeah I got the guys package mailed today, I forgot the Post Office was closed yesterday.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is with the underlining? I wonder why they do that.

<font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ October 11, 2005 07:50 PM: Message edited by: ryswife1 ]</font></font>

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 11, 2005 07:51 PM: Message edited by: ryswife1 ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When Radar escapes does he come back of his own free will or do you really have to catch up with him? Lily is a flight risk; will not come back of her own volition. So I understand how big a pain in the butt that can be. The cell phone deal is kind of tricky... I would definitely wait and hope to hear from Ryan soon. Does he have his e-mail up and running? That's an idea.

Glo-- you mentioning the tiger stuff reminded me I don't think I shared all my finds with you gals. I made letters out of orange and black felt to say their class name, flight name, etc. The word TIGERS has tiger print on it. I also sent additional tiger print fabric (to cover the podium/cork board/whatever). I know I mentioned the tiger tails my grandma made. They are so cute! I also sent orange and black garland (Halloween colors really worked out well for us) to frame doorway/board/again whatever. I think that's it... Oh and a stuffed tiger that roars. Don't know if that will go over well with Nathan (a bit girly-- but so fun) and it was only 3 dollars. I had to get it.

I wish I had posted on the OTS site about Hostboard so the other women who didn't know about it could've joined us here for the meantime... Remind me to do that when it gets up and running again. [img]eek.gif[/img]