Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, I got it too. I am going to wait until Ihear from Ryan. Gosh! I wonder when the site will come back [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] I found a phone and this time the man was by himself and told me as long as Ry's phone still works I don't have to buy him a new phone and that it will still work under the new contract. It's weird signing a contract with out Ry being here, I guess I better get use to it. The phone is only 30 dollars, so that isn't bad. I have to sign up for a text messaging thing but he said after two months I can just cancel it. Glo, I am wondering and I am pretty sure I am right but, if we got staitioned over seas they cannot peanalize us for canceling our contract right? Like when you break a lease for the military. Ok I am going to get going. Will check in again later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We have Cingulair, and we were told that we aould be allowed to bow out of our contract w/o penalty if we get orders overseas. Gabe asked for this in writing, but they said it is an unwritten policy whatever that means. We have been customers with cingulair for over 5 years so if they give us guff about it Gabe will flip out. We just had to send a new 2 year agreement bc my phone was dieing too. We do get the government discount which is great. If you don't have theinfo Mel I will try to find it and send it to you. Gotta get the Gabster some lunch.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The way we got the discount was just calling to inquire about the Federal Communications Act of 1996 for federal employees. The cell phone company walked us through the rest. The only thing they really needed from Nathan was a military e-mail address.

I cannot stand feeling disconnected from everyone. The OTS site gets too much of my attention. That's really obvious to me today. Ahhh! [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] I miss it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I will wait to get teh discount for when I get my ID, of I will call tomorrow when I call to cancel all of the stuff I was told I would "have" to sign up for because it's free the first 60 days yada yada yada and that way I would get a good deal on my phones. I think the phones I got are ugly, but they serve their purpose. Ok I am going NUTS with out the site. I guess I willwatch Jeff Corwin's Quest on the Animal planet and try again, then I will check back.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When that site crashes it really crashes. I hope it is back online by tomorrow morning. We will have to post this site as alternative for when the other site is down. Sorry but I have been being lazy all evening. I would have been chatting a lot more but Gaby and I fell asleep on the couch and I finally had tp pull myself up to get Glee in the bath and his bedtime snack ready before I put him to bed. I am feeling much more rested now, so I will try to get a few things done before I go to bed.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    If the information Sarah has is right then since it is past midnight in the east, there are 54 days to graduation/ 52 days to the DO/ 50 days to the begining of Family week. Yippee!!! Brandee, if you are planning on driving when do you plan on leaving? Maybe we could carpool so you could drive back at least as far as Jacksonville w/ Nathan. I think you are about 6 hrs from us, and we are about 8 hours from Maxwell. Just a thought. Gotta get Gaby to bed. Talk to you in the morning. I will have to send my cell phone # to you guys because cingulair customers can gab for free. Yeah!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually it looks like you would take a completely different route from Columbia. You are in Columbia aren't you. It was nice while the thought lasted. Good Night, and Sweet Dreams of the ones you Love!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glo- since I cannot PM you and it has been a few days whenever you get the pics will you e-mail them to me at [email protected]?

Brandee- I talked to Ry tonight and he said that Nathan is going to take his picture tomorrow.

Ryan hasn't had his security clearance yet. It's crazy. They have until midnight to study for their CWT. Their schedule is different than what is on Mat's site. Just by a little bit. He was tired so he was thinking negatively, it breaks my heart to hear him not have faith in himself, he does that before tests. Before he graduated he kept saying, don't get all excited I might not graduate- he graduated with honors. I tell you that man's father did a number on him, always putting doubts in his mind that he isn't good enough or smart enough ARGGGGG! Oh, he said that he asked today and was told they are still unsure about graduation. But only 62 days until the 13th. Will we be able to block rooms if we are all coming on different dates? I have never blocked rooms before so I am not sure. Oh gosh I am so nervous about his test tomorrow. Ok, Ineed a bubble bath and to go to bed. I will check up with y'all tomorrow. Goodnight and pray for their tests [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've also heard about being able to cancel cell phone contracts due to military moves. Even within the U.S. if you move to an area that doesn't have service with that particular company... Do you all have the federal employee discount on your cell phone plans? We did that and it's saving us 20% off of our monthly bill. It's great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thanks Glo. My husband is Ryan, Brandee is Nathan. It's hard to keep up with everyone [img]wink.gif[/img] IT makes me giggle [img]biggrin.gif[/img] OH and by the way.... The site is back up!!!! I ma going back to bed seeing as how it is 0440, and, thatnks again Glo, for your encouraging words [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ October 13, 2005 10:33 AM: Message edited by: ryswife1 ]</font>