Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Glo, are you in FL? IF you are I am planning on going to AL next weekend to see Ry, we can go to church with them on SUnday's. You and the children are more than welcome to come with. Just let me know when you can.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nevermind Glo, I just saw that you are in Arkansas [img]frown.gif[/img] . Well, we can still go to church with them on Sundays

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gabe's mom did a number on him. I don't think she thought he would ever make to where he has. He had a seaky girlfriend back in the day who ended up pregnant with another mans baby while he was away at basic and he was still going to marry her. Thankfully she was to indecisive and I walked into his life after a year and a half of her being unable to decide whta she wanted. That shows what self esteem he used to have. Nothing is ever good enough for his mom either. She will stand at the BBQ grill and say well that looks pretty good but if I were doing it I would do such and such. She doesn't even realize it. When Glee was born she was like, well I have never seen such a dark headed baby in all my life, especially in this family. I had to laugh bc I knew what she was insinuating. She still hasn't learned to have complete and total faith in him and he is a totally graown man. He now realizes the little things she says and does and can now let it go in one ear and out the other. I am sure as Nathan grows older and wiser, and particularly when he has kids of his own he will begin to realize how much power his dad HAD over him, that is HAD, whihc now he has the power to change with his children. I don't know what it is I know they love their children, they are just negative nellies who are set in thier ways, but Nathan will someday be able to take that power away and still love his father. Sorry I have rambled on so long.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Am I the only one who is having problems accessing the Officer Family Site? I have been able to get on since yesterday afternoon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey ladies! I'm having no luck with the site this morning. Maybe it will be back up after work this afternoon... See ya'!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It went down last night at about 1230. I hope it comes back soon too. I may be going to SC tonight it depends on if Petes dad has school tomorrow. They are talking about closing his school due to the hurricane. I would like to get going before everyone starts evacuating. SO I hope they find out today.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The hurricane's going to hit where you are, Mel? Yes, please evacuate if that's the case. I don't know how people have such gutso to stay during hurricanes. When is it supposed to make landfall? I've not kept up with this one. I think I'll go watch the weather channel. Please leave ASAP if you're in any danger! [img]eek.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It looks like they will still have school tomorrow, so I will not go to SC until tomorrow afternoon, hopefully Peter's dad will pick him up around 330. I am sure we will be fine we are in the "range" area but they think - last I saw- that it will hit south of us and now it isn't suppose to hit until Sunday, so I do't know what that means for returning from SC. I will have to keep watching. I hope I can still go.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope it all works out too... Let me know if you need anything. Keep us updated.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is WAY TMI but I have been on my monthly friend for 20 days now!!!!! It's driving me nuts, and I can't get in to see my Dr until next week, Thursday. I don't know of it's stress or if I am just moody because of this. Oh well, I guess I may find out next week, let's hope it stops one day. I don't feel stressed, but I am having typical mood swings that come along with the friend. How many more days until we see them? 8? Can anyone remind me, is Sarah's boyfriend the one getting his head shaved in the picture? Devin is his first name. I got his card today and I want to know who to look for