Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yep-- Devin's the one in the picture with the shaved head. I remember because I was so jealous she had a picture of her honey that first week! lol

I've got TMI to share too. I am on birth control and skipped some of my pills last month (to avoid my monthly friend) before Nathan left. I just experienced three weeks of the friend this month because I did that. So I feel for you! I would definitely at least give your doc a call and ask what's up. It can't hurt!

I heard from Nathan tonight and he said that they were informed the Thursday of Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are treated like leave days... which means they can go off base. Whoo-hoo! I'm trying to decide if I should save money then by not going to P-Cola so Nathan and I can do things together those few days we'll have in Montgomery... But to think I could see him in 8 days, I don't know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ry said that they were going to try to get a block of rooms for Thanksgiving. And, I know it isn't as much fun as going out to eat and what not but we can all bring games to play and tour base during the day to save money, and at night snuggie with our favorite honey's. Oh, please go to JMAC. But, if you don't I understand. I am contemplating going to SC due to money, I just don't want to spend if I don't have to, I have done enough damage. But I have recieved orders from the mother in law to get out of FL

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey ladies, I made it to this site. I registered yesterday so some of you may not know me. But I am here anyway. Talk at ya later.

Jessica

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jessica-- Glad you found it. I'm not quite as big a fan as this site as the other (okay- not at all actually) but it's nice to have somewhere to go when OfficerFamilies.com has problems. [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Angry

Sorry I haven't been on all day, I kept thinking the otehr site would find it's way back up. Then I get paranoid that I am the only one who can't access it and that something is wrong with my computer. I though Gaby would have fallen to sleep by now, but it looks like I am going to have to lay down with her because she is about to wear me out. Here's to chatting with you tmorrow, and another day having gone by. Sweet dreams everyone!!!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

hey ladies...
    so seems this other site is down quite often, thats a bummer...feels like forever since i have been able to talk...mel i hope things are ok in FL, and ya'll dont get hit to bad!!! always welsome in SC...so still waiting for the 1st call of the week from Erk, hopefully tonight (and im not wokring so i can talk YEAH!!! ) ok well time to go to work now have a good day...
    oh ya hey jessica nice of you to join us

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hello, site's still down [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I am not going to SC this weekend. It doesn't make sense to leave comeback andhave to leave again. The hurricane isn't suppose to hit until Tuesday now. Ok, I will be back later when Peter leaves he and Ethan are getting into everything. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Samantha-- You picked the same avatar as me, Silly!

Jessica-- I'm the point person for the block of rooms. Here's the info ladies. I got the contract in the mail today, and it looks fine. It said each individual who will reserve rooms in our block will need to call this number: (877)229-6668. I have a confirmation number if you need that but I don't want to give it out over this site... Remember to say you're with the OTS Graduation group and specify which nights you will be there for and how many rooms you will be reserving. It's $50 a night. Also, I'm going to call and see how much the rate increases if we don't meet our limit one night (ten occupied rooms out of our block per night). The contract said nothing about that, so it's probably not that big an increase. The deadline for calling to reserve within our block is November 29th. After that, the unspoken for rooms in our block are released to the public. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'm so excited that we have one month down!! Our boys are 1/3 of the way through with OTS. Yippee! I still have no clothes for any of the graduation week festivities. I just keep putting it off. Oh well. I'll get to it at some point. [img]confused.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I already reserved a mrrom in the blcok the day you called. I have found a dress-pray it will be there in two weeks when I go to Orlando to get it. I will paste the site so you can see it JEssica. I wasn't able to tell you that I loved those pitures. That pumpkin shot was great, I was like, "I might steal that idea" but I will forget I am sure and have no idea where to find a bunch of pumpikns. Here is the site.
    http://www.davidsbridal.com/search/r...p?query=F21066

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dang it! I didn't mean to hit post reply. I am freezing. I have the thermostat set at 76, man burrr. Jessica you and your husband look familiar, I don't know why maybe you guys just have one of those faces. I hope that Ry calls tonight. [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img] ok, I am going to change my signature, I already did on the other site. I also need to go to Wal MArt. I hope it stops raining, I don't like to drive in the rain and I don't want to bring E in and out of the house in the rain. He hasn't been sick yet and I would like to keep it that way as long as possible.