Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

any ladies w/boys in hoya email me i have [email protected] erik just sent them to me today

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yay Samantha! I'm so glad he got some pics to you.

I'm fed up with the site going down. It's lucky I love it so much, I can put up with it's unreliability. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Samantha--
    I emailed you for the pics (just letting you know in case you don't recognize the email address). Still trying to get James to email me pictures!
    --Sara

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so i got eriks "mug shot" for his application for upper class position and he looks so different...i guess thats what happens when they shave all but 1/3 in off your head and tell you not to smile... hope you got them sara and your DB was in them

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I got the pics thanks! I remember James telling me his head got shaved but I wasn't expecting it you know? It makes him look so different...I loved his hair [img]frown.gif[/img]

So what is the word guys for the Baymont Inn?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, I talked to Ry today, he isn't pleased with my spending but I told him ther eisn't anything he could say that I haven't already told myself. Some people eat I tend to shop for comfort. I have put a stop to it I was so good for so long, I just slipped. He said with in the next month he should have everything set up so I have 150 for allowance every pay day. I don't know if that includes groceries or not. I know that it wouldn't include my dress for the DO. When we first talked about it, he said that the dresses are things I would need and my allowance would be for things I want. I hope I can get it back together, I do't want to have an allowance. But I am the one who brought it up to begin with. I guess there are some parts of your parents that you end up with. My mom and dad shop, they buy what they want as soon as they see it. My dad buys for others (I do too) my mom buys for herself. They are divorced. I am so disappointed in myself. I am 27 years old for pete's sake. I haven't put us in any danger financially. All of our bills have been paid. I just was spending what I was paying on the credit card, stupid stupid . I am going to keep trying, and am taking everything out of my wallet until I have gotten out of my new/old ( I thought dead) habit. That means no dress until Nov 15, I think. If I can save my babysitting money I will get it before then. I know this is too much info I am just thinking and blabbing I guess.
    SEE NEXT PARAGRAPH
    Anyway, shortly after talking with him I got an e-mail from him saying that he will be coming home for Thanksgiving!!!! There is a guy up there stationed here at Patrick so they will drive together. I hope it works out. That would save us so much money! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Ok I think I will go for a bit there is suppose to be a tornado heading this way, it has been spinning for over an hour now! I hope Grey's is on tonight, I will be so mad if they don't show it here.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Melanie-- I'm sorry to hear that you spent too much... I do that occasionally too. But it sounds like you have a plan to stop it! That's great. And if 150 a paycheck doesn't include groceries or mundane bills, that's 300 a month on things you want. That doesn't sound too shabby to me. [img]wink.gif[/img]

About the Baymont, I'm hoping the site will be up tomorrow so I can see if we have anyone else to add rooms to our reservations. If not, we'll just have to reserve on our own, ladies. Sorry. We tried. There's only two nights in the middle where we definitely have enough. And it'd be no fun to reserve online for two days and reserve through the block the others... We'll see. But it's probably an individual thing. We can still request to be near each other. Who wants to be our person we request to be near to? [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, why don't we ask to be near you?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't mind that, but I won't be making reservations until tonight probably. I have to work today... So if we want to get started on it, we'll need somebody else... Sorry!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ryswife...hope everything turns out for you and your family. Living in Okinawa for a year and a half put me through a few typhoons. So I know all about the wind and water. Take care of yourself.

So are we going to reserve a block of rooms or just reserve them individually?

Only a few more weeks ladies!!!!!!