Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Bank will not accept direct deposit routing number

I've been trying to set up my direct deposit for my new One account with my employer. My employer uses a smaller bank in the Twin Cities metro in Minnesota. The reason they gave for not being able to set up the direct deposit was this:
    "The ‘generic’ 125109006 routing number for this bank is correct, however, we need to be more specific to point the funds directly to the account via ACH."
    I had contacted One support, who mentioned that the bank needed to simply update their internal routing number list so that it would contain One's routing number. The bank responded back with the statement I posted above. The routing number in the bank's system is 125108405, which I know is Coastal Community Bank's routing number. The bank then said:
    "Please use the routing number that works in our system to ensure it makes it to its destination. "
    Where do I go from here? They seem hellbent on not accepting the 125109006 number because it's not in their system and is too "generic", even though that is the number they need to use. I have successfully linked my One account with every other financial institution I have accounts with. I'm about to rip my hair out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Bank will not accept direct deposit routing number

Hey! Recently I needed to find the routing number of my bank, but unfortunately I could not find this information on the official website of the bank and my friend advised me to turn my attention to this site: 025000011 — Routing Number for the Bnp Paribas in Montreal
    Imagine my surprise when I discovered that this site contains all the routing numbers of popular banks in the USA, Canada and the United Kingdom!

Junior Hostboard Member oliviakovach's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Bank will not accept direct deposit routing number

If you have any problems related to banking, especially with the ChexSystems, I advise you to turn your attention to professionals from the unchex company. I am sure that they will help you figure out what the essence of your problem is, and will offer you a roadmap on how to solve it step by step.