Thread: Where to go for objective Crypto news?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Where to go for objective Crypto news?

I have the opportunity to invest a substantial amount of fiat into Crypto at the moment; however, I am very weary of the market--I don't think it is absurd to say that we are at the beginning of a bear market.
    With that said, I am new to the Crypto world, generally, and I receive most of my Crypto news exclusively from this sub. Now, while I love the community here, everyone here only sees the positive, as if around every corner is another bull market.
    And, while I wouldn't be in the crypto-sphere at all without this community, I would like to read or listen to some more objective takes on Crypto and the market.
    With all that said, then, where do you all go for some more objective sources on the Crypto marketplace? I'd be more than interested in newsletters, YouTubers, blogs, etc.
    As much as I understand the HODL echo chamber of this forum, I don't plan on investing on such notions exclusively.
    Thanks for any suggestions.
    All the best

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Re: Where to go for objective Crypto news?

Hey! In fact, now there are a huge number of sites with news about cryptocurrencies, but among them it is very difficult to find one that publishes all the latest and most important news faster than others, but I can recommend that you turn your attention to cryptoine.com
    I have been using this site for quite some time and I am completely satisfied with the speed of news publication and the news itself.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

This website has turned my opinion about convenience, I have never bought crypto so quickly and easily, a huge variety of coins, there are even altcoins! Immediately on the correction of the market I bought a couple hundred altcoins, and now almost all rose in price and I'm already quite a big profit! All is still ahead, do not be afraid if you even do not understand for a start, buy a bit of bitcoin or ether for example, and then everything will be clear!

Junior Hostboard Member BrunsonDid's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hello everyone, since the beginning of last year, I was interested in the question of what NFT is and how to make money on it. I read a fairly large amount of information on the Internet and studied this topic, but unfortunately this information turned out to be useless for me. I recently found one great website where absolutely anyone new to the subject can get into the NFT space so I'll leave the URL HERE. After all, I am sure that this information will be very useful to you.

Hostboard Member ReginaldCannon's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hi.. I want to tell you that Crypto.com is a well-known cryptocurrency exchange with support for a number of cryptoassets and blockchain-related products. Users can buy, sell and trade an extensive list of currencies and enjoy relatively low trading fees. If you can find crypto com customer service page and see that in addition to that, the company offers credit cards with cryptocurrency, decentralized exchange, offline crypto wallet and NFT market. It also allows users to bet on their cryptocurrency or store it in the Crypto.com wallet for a specified period to earn up to 14.5% interest per annum.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You should also realize that blockchain technology is the foundation of Web 3.0 and refers to a transparent registry system consisting of a series of blocks containing verified transactions. The records are immutable, meaning they cannot be erased once they have been placed in this distributed registry. And with the Protocol https://wаkweli.com/, I was able to secure my assets, certificates of authenticity for NFT and RWAs to protect the Web3 ecosystem.

Junior Hostboard Member daniel31122's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Dear brother, cryptocurrency is our joint path to prosperity! I managed to find a great place where you can easily exchange cryptocurrency without extra costs. On Switchere.com you can buy bnb. There you can always count on confidentiality and reliability. Regardless of your goals - investing or trading, you will find everything you need on this platform.