Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Who uses the steam cleaner?

Hello everyone who currently uses a steam cleaner, please tell me what effect this device has?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Who uses the steam cleaner?

Hi, we recently bought a steam cleaning machine. I didn't even expect it to be such a useful thing. They took instead of a mop, we have a floor made of light tiles in our house. This equipment is ideal for this purpose. Even the seams on the tiles are as good as new! They can clean the whole house! I cleaned the glass fireplace door in 2 minutes, and it was so smoky with wood. The dirt is cleaned only with steam, no chemicals, powders, and cleaning and detergents are needed. Now I wash them with tiles, parquet, laminate, furniture in the kitchen, baseboards, radiators, and a greasy hood. And it also perfectly blows dust from flowers. I am very satisfied!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Who uses the steam cleaner?

Steam cleaners are a tool that uses steam to clean carpets and other flooring surfaces. They work by heating up water in a boiler. This hot water is then forced out of the machine in the form of steam. This steam is then used to remove dirt and grime from carpets and other surfaces.