Thread: Who needs a private tutor the most?

Senior Hostboard Member Donowan's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Who needs a private tutor the most?

Hello everyone, who do you think most needs the services of a tutor, those who study well or those who perceive the study material poorly?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Re: Who needs a private tutor the most?

One of the key arguments in favor of tutoring is that an individual approach to a child at school is an almost impossible task. Therefore, if teaching methods do not match the speed of assimilation of the child's material, if reading and writing skills develop too slowly, the school is unlikely to be able to help with such problems. In some cases, with a particularly difficult program, even the brightest children may fall behind.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Hello, it seems to me that tutoring is most needed for those who want to have more extensive knowledge in a particular science. Tutoring for WEDBs can be different, it is not only the study of school or university subjects. For example, if you want to be legally savvy and learn to memorize various procedural documents or statements, then you can use the tutoring services at Law Personal Statement Review - Law Mind , where you will be taught all this.

Senior Hostboard Member dertaika's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hello. If you use SAT tutors before entering or preparing for exams, this is the most effective and efficient way to prepare for the SAT. However, many students may find themselves in a trench where they cannot significantly improve their grades, so you need to find a tutor at edureviewer.com/application/alisteducation-review/ . In this way, SAT tutors can identify your weaknesses and error proneness.

Junior Hostboard Member Charley7's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Tutoring is different. I only go to tutors when I have serious difficulties in a subject, so lessons meant for everyone don't help. I mean, if I don't understand my teacher, whom I can ask questions in person, then the tutor has that approach and I can understand the "mentor" who repeats the same thing.

Junior Hostboard Member kevin51's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, once it was my dream to enter a medical school, but this is a very difficult task, for which I have been preparing for a very long time. For good preparation, I turned to the tutors ANZ Interview Tutoring - Medic Mind - "Experts in Australian Interviews" , where I received excellent training, thanks to which I nevertheless entered the medical institute. You need to do the same as I did if you are not too confident in your knowledge and then you will succeed.