Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is Despicable (OJ Interview)

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah...you gotta wonder whose worse. OJ, the publisher, or Fox. Oy veh!

Inactive Member Maureen in Italy's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was bad enough he wrote a book (And someone published it) but the fact that Fox will give him 2-hours of airtime sickens me. [img]mad.gif[/img]

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings

2 hours, 36 minutes ago
    In a new TV interview and book, O.J. Simpson discusses how he would have committed the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend "if I did it."

The two-part television interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29 on Fox, the TV network said Tuesday.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

"This is an interview that no one thought would ever happen. Its the definitive last chapter in the Trial of the Century," Mike Darnell, executive vice president of alternative programming for Fox, said in a statement.

The interview, conducted with book publisher Judith Regan, will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed," the network said.

The book is published by ReganBooks, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers run by Regan.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not returned Tuesday night.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Gross. I can't believe people would buy his book and support this behavior. I hope it flops big time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I caught some of Bill OReilly's show last night, he was furious at Fox TV airing the interview and told people to boycott their sponsers?

Anyone get this? Aren't they the same company?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, as Keith Olbermann said about the insane Bill O'Reilly: "There are two types of people. Those who have been boycotted by Bill O'Reilly and those who will be in the future." (paraphased)

Why do you even listen to that asshat?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by funkycamper:
    Well, as Keith Olbermann said about the insane Bill O'Reilly: "There are two types of people. Those who have been boycotted by Bill O'Reilly and those who will be in the future." (paraphased)

Why do you even listen to that asshat?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">flipping through the channels! i did stop when i heard him talking about OJ, because I was wondering if he was going to wiggle out of Fox interviewing him. I watched him on Oprah last week too.

he is an ass.

I wonder if I'm a dreaded SP?

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ November 17, 2006 01:25 PM: Message edited by: senorina ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wonder if I'm a dreaded SP?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SP? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SP? Are you referring to our favorite poster on teh old LCF Politics Board, SavannahPair? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by maddercow:
    SP? Are you referring to our favorite poster on teh old LCF Politics Board, SavannahPair? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no, a Secular Progressive.

He said on Oprah that the SPs are ruining the country and his book Culture Warrior is about how the country is at war between SPs and...whatever his side is.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

That's pretty funny.. Is an SP or secular progressive a pejorative term in his world?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast