Thread: Which jewelry stores do you trust?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Which jewelry stores do you trust?

Hello! Could you please tell me which jewelry stores you really trust and which jewelry stores you regularly buy from. Thank you in advance!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Re: Which jewelry stores do you trust?

To be honest, I don't trust jewelry stores at all, as most of them are overpriced for low-quality items. I have lost money many times because of this. Although recently, when I wanted to give my sister a beautiful pendant for her birthday, I turned to the guys from this jewelry store nyc and was pleasantly surprised by the huge range of original jewelry, and most importantly, the quality was excellent and the prices were quite reasonable!

Junior Hostboard Member Octagonalo's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ak0n View Post
    To be honest, I don't trust jewelry stores at all, as most of them are overpriced for low-quality items. I have lost money many times because of this. Although recently, when I wanted to give my sister a beautiful pendant for her birthday, I turned to the guys from this jewelry store nyc and was pleasantly surprised by the huge range of original jewelry, and most importantly, the quality was excellent and the prices were quite reasonable!

Thank you very much for your answer, unfortunately I did not find what I was looking for there. It's a good store but they don't have the items I needed. I was looking for a specific Rolex watch model and unfortunately I didn't find it there. I hope there's a good item out there but I need some advice to help me find a Rolex watch for my boyfriend.

Junior Hostboard Member BrunsonDid's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I love jewelry so I recently decided to get myself a Rolex watch. This turned out to be quite a difficult task because many stores sell fakes of a subspecies of the original or have a small range of original products. Therefore, I want to share with you the store where I found a large assortment of original watches Mens Diamond Rolex Watches Sale | Iced Out Rolexes for Men | ItsHot.com . I was very pleased with my purchase. You can not buy such a watch at a bargain price every day. I hope you enjoy this store and find the watch of your dreams.