Thread: Has anyone encountered Horizon Credit Union?

Senior Hostboard Member lonasin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Has anyone encountered Horizon Credit Union?

Hi all! I am a member of Horizon Credit Union and what has always stood out to me is their commitment to putting the interests of their members first. Has anyone else experienced such an exceptional level of customer focus at Horizon Credit Union? What do you think about how they prioritize the financial well-being of their members?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Re: Has anyone encountered Horizon Credit Union?

Hi all! One of the key factors that sets Horizon Credit Union apart from others is their commitment to putting their members first. Unlike traditional banks, Horizon Credit Union is a non-profit organization, which means their main goal is to provide the best possible financial services to their customers. That is why, when a client contacts horizon credit union customer service he knows for sure that he will receive the best financial products for himself, and for this all clients value them.

Senior Hostboard Member lonasin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Based on what you said, it sounds like they may be facing some internal issues. Thanks for the recommendation to contact them directly, perhaps through social media or their online platform, and express your concerns! It may be worth exploring alternative communication channels such as email or chat as they may provide a more direct route to resolving issues.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

I work with Horizon Credit Union and have recently noticed a decline in customer service efficiency. I had a problem with a lost card and it was not easy to get through to customer support. It's annoying when you are a regular customer, but the quality of service drops. On the other hand, I also had a positive experience a few months ago, which makes this discrepancy even more confusing.