Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I wasn't ejected. I choose to leave. It's odd, but I have my reasons. Still, you can expect to see me next election.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kelwarr:
    Still, you can expect to see me next election.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think we'd be wondering what you became ill with if we didn't see you then.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, this puts us in a situation. While Kelwarr will be allowed to retain his post in the central government pursuant to the timely passage of ASR 4, his status as a senator has been revoked, at least until some kind of senate re-organisation amendment can be passed, and it doesn't look as if the schedual will allow us to do that soon.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What do you guys think should be next on the docket? I figure I should get your input since the few of us on here are the only really active people anyways.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think my anti-spam bill should go to prevent anything from happening in case Wik returns. It specifies that a trial is allowed. It'll also cut down on advertising. After that, if Jachin Dua approves, I propose that my referendum creating the Minister of Immigration and Expansion be put on the docket.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Just curious, Kelwarr, as to why you are asserting Jachin Dua's consent as a prerequisite for your legislation. What's up?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Borishnakov V:
    Just curious, Kelwarr, as to why you are asserting Jachin Dua's consent as a prerequisite for your legislation. What's up?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think it's because Jachin Dua would be the Minister of Immigration if one was created. At any rate, I would like to see some of the bills that are on the docket before I give my input on what's going to be next. To my knowledge, the following have already been written and are waiting a vote:
    1) Rotation of Office-Amendment
    2) Minister of Immigration-Amendment
    3) Spam-Bill??
    4) ???

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Spam will probably be next in line after the current legislation passes (it will as there aren't enough active people who care left to defeat it). After that will either be rotation of office or immigration and expansion.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yes, Jachin Dua requested to be considered for Minister of Immigration and Expansion. He/She seems very curious about it and has some very good input. I sent over a draft today and I got a few questions back, but they were easily addressed. It just pertained to some in-game definitions.

I would propose doing the Anti-Spam Bill as we have the Wik lull. After that, I would suggest the Minister Expansion referendum, as that also gives a bit more power to enforce the A.R.S.E. In that bill, I put the MIE as managing that and can, if seconded properly, move for a trial for someone in violation of the A.R.S.E. This defeats A.P.'s thing on not being able to enforce it. After that, I would say that the Rotation of Office Act would be good, although not entirely neccessary. The region is far less active than I thought it would be. With the number of people that we have, it'll be hard not to violate that act.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As it is the current legislation in the senate fixes AP's enforcement issue, as it has a clause that extends powers/rights for trials to all currently existing legislation. Things that are compulsory can be punished when not complied with.