Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Well, if you think that this new immigration legislation will be effective, then we need to pass it. At this point, we need something that is going to work because the situation is out of control. The last report I have says that 7 nations have submited to A.R.S.E. Since it would be impractical to try the other 36 or so nations, I think what I am going to have to do is have the MIA try the ones that we know are Wikist, or have arrived recently. Since the MIA is not obligated to try everyone who is breaking a law, we can choose.

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ August 24, 2006 10:09 PM: Message edited by: Libre Arbitre ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like that idea of just trying the ones that are recent. No point, really, in trying the ones that have been here since the region was founded. They'd be obviously non-Wikist.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do we have a list of the non-compliant nations?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The only person that would have the list, to my knowledge, is God007. Good luck getting anything from him, although I think you have a better chance of that than of him actually doing anything. He could at least try for a weekly report. One would be nice this term.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kelwarr:
    although I think you have a better chance of that than of him actually doing anything.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't even start on not doing anything pertenent to the duties of held offices, Kelwarr. To the knowledge of the rest of us, you haven't really done anything in terms of any actual foreign relations type work. In addition, I've been keeping tabs on some of the spawning regions, and I have NEVER seen a recruitment message for the Aegean, which you are required to post in all spawning regions at least twice a month. At least God is working on the A.R.S.E. It's not much, but in all honesty, it's more of a fulfillment of duties than I have seen you put forth in your term as MFA.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Sorry for not really holding up my end of the government y'll.

I've been busy preparing to move to college, which i do tommorow so i'll be off line for atleast the weekend depending on how long it takes me to get setup..Plus trying to enforse this **** with 44 nations and you never asked for the list Kelwar so don't even bring up that subject!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Kelwarr:
    The only person that would have the list, to my knowledge, is God007. Good luck getting anything from him, although I think you have a better chance of that than of him actually doing anything. He could at least try for a weekly report. One would be nice this term.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you are going to blast people for not posting weekly reports (which, by the way, is my job), at least post your own on time.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Originally posted by Libre Arbitre:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Kelwarr:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If you are going to blast people for not posting weekly reports (which, by the way, is my job), at least post your own on time.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow. Libre getting loud about the situation. Now I have seen everything.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Blast me all you want Libre, but I've done a better job posting a weekly report than you have this term. Also, unlike you, I have more of a life and can't always make time to do everyting on a set day. So, don't tell me about "doing it on time". I at least get around to it. And no where in the Constitution does it say that I have to post on a set day.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1) Check the number of Updates I have posted as President, and compare them to the number of posts you have as Minister of Foreign Affairs. Can you not do math, or are you trying to BS the region here?
    2) I have never reprimanded you for not posting updates, but when you criticize someone else for something that you yourself are guilty of, then you cross the line.