Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As soon as the elections are ended, I would like to get a vote on the constitution as it stands now so that we can have a formal document in place for use. Then, we can concentrate on adding certain things that we want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As soon as the elections are ended, I would like to get a vote on the constitution as it stands now so that we can have a formal document in place for use. Then, we can concentrate on adding certain things that we want.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sounds good.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright then, I'll try and form a constitution commite to try and draft it and adress the needs of the region.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Why'd you steal Dwin's character Yahweh? You thief.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uh, do we use the Senate thread at all? And I'll probably be starting on UN policy stuff again. If you have any input, leave it in the appropriately marked box (the one talking about the U.N. if you can't figure that out). As for me, I'm back. *wipes dust off country* What's been going on since I've been away?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Let's see, you died right after Wincapowley came about, right? Shortly thereafter, the Indian Ocean had elections. The candidates were Libre Arbitre, Green Wik, Wincapowley, and Drago Isles. In the end, I beat Drago by one in a runoff election. I then governed for about a month with little trouble. Then, I became aware that a coup was being plotted by Marga Ragnos, Dorantia, and others. Those were troubled times, and explaining them completely would fill several hours. Anyway, in the end, they siezed control, and God, myself, and many others were either ejected or left the Indian in protest and came here. We set up a region and a government, and God007 became the interm delegate. Once the government was formed, we elected Drago Isles our next delegate in a close election over Das Espionage (who is controled by Borishnakov V). Meanwhile, Wik replaced Marga Ragnos in the Indian, and began a tyrranical reign. He invaded numberous nations and created an empire called the "Indian Imperium". Again, these were dark times and recounting every detail would be pointless. In the end, just as the Aegean was threatened with invasion, the Mods came to the rescue and deleted many of the nations in the Imperium. Peace returned to the Aegean Sea. At that time, Drago Isles was found to be in violation of the constitution, so Borishnakov took over for him and has served for about two weeks. That puts us where we are right now. Wik is rising again, but I cannot publicly discuss the details of that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You mentioned that Drago violated the constitution. May I ask what that violation was and may I have an abbreviated form telegrammed to me?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

The constitution states that one person may only have one nation in the central government. Drago controls both Drago Isles and Berzerkerinian Bears. When Drago was delegate, that made two nations in the Central Government. Much Vodka pointed this out, and Drago stepped down without a trail.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please support the Senate Amendment! With its passing, all U.N. members that endorse the delegate will have a voice and we can actually have "rule by the people"!