Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hey, what's up. I just thought I'd log some junk. This whole campaign thing is bringing me down. I'm ahead, but it ***** . First off, I planned on getting killed. I'll do fine as delegate, but I didn't actually think I'd make it. Oh well. I'm prepared for it. I've run before and helped in several administrations before. This won't be anything new to me. Got my cabinet figured out and such. I'm quite pleased with it and I think I've played up the strengths of those involved. I'll tell who it is if I win. This thing with Much Vodka is kind of a drag. Didn't really expect to get that sort of flak. What's the deal with saying that voting for me is "a vote for ruin"? I'm not new to this, and before I left I had been playing longer than Much Vodka had been alive (at least that nation. I don't know if they have others). And I at least do stuff. Once again, oh well. I can just hope that the transition into office by me or Borishnakov is easy. It'd be a nice change from the usual.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Much Vodka does need to tone down his language when posting, but the region needs to be respectful of all opinions. Much Vodka has a right to comment, and has been important to the region in the past. However, there seems to be some hostility on the message board that is rather disheartning. The words of Wincapowley and others is also quite inappropriate, and I suggest that it be toned down.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I question what you mean by important? From what's been demonstrated, MV is a louse and a nuisance. I don't hear much of them being very active. I wouldn't be surprised if Wik was interested in the region just to get them to shut up. And, as for Borishnakov calling for a "cease of slander", I don't recall slandering anyone. By saying that I did slander someone when, in fact, I hadn't, isn't Borishnakov slandering me? Therefore, shouldn't he be repremanded as well? Trust me, if I had been slandering anyone, the message board would have been a lot less tame than it was. I do agree that Wincapowley II's comment did include some off-color language. And, as for Atlantis Legends' post, if MV didn't want that said they should have picked a better name. AL is probably not the only person to think that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Much Vodka is quite a character. Nobody denies that one. Also, nobody denies the fact that he has one of the most abrasive personalities of any single person I've ever talked to. While he has a wierd way of saying them, he tends to have some of the most logical and brilliant ideas when it comes to managing a crisis or coming up with a tactically sound plan of action.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Hmm. Judging by the massive number of posts that he has just written, I would say that Borishnakov finally got his e-mail confirmation to work. Welcome to the forum.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Actually, my issue is that I can't get on at home and the school computers lock up constantly on hostboard. The public library is sufficient to correct this, but I will probably be inactive on these forums after this weekend.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

aw poor bor [img]frown.gif[/img]

If you wanted to you could telegram them to me and i can post them in here for ya. It is a tad slow but seems to work fine from my laptop.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It seems as though things have settled down. Wik has left the region, hopefully for good. I am reopening the senate on Monday, but in the meantime was wondering if there are any major changes or issues that people have with things.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lets see if we can get this system running again.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would like to see if we can create a better foreign policy than we currently have. We have no allies at this time, and I think at least one is necessary if for no other reason than defense. Also, we need to create a position on the Indian ocean. This has been a sticky area for quite some time, and I think some decisions need to be made. If both the Defense and Foreign ministers could post their positions on these issues, we could start discussion from there.