PRESIDENTIAL ADDRESS TO THE REGION-

I have been inactive for a few days, and I appear to have missed a great happening. Therefore, it is important that I clarify the situation at once. As has been previously stated, AST 1 is still in effect. It was passed by our legislature about a month and a half ago, and pending a repleal, will be used as the supreme law of the land until such a time as it is questioned. Therefore, pursuant to AST 1, I find Asfckhggs fully within his rights to be here. He will remain, and I will most certainly NOT be ejecting him at this time. However, I request that he 1) formally identify himself as an ambasador, and 2) register on the forum so he can post information in the embasy. The only way that I will ever eject him is if he was challenged in court for some reason. That will be done by the MIA, whose name will be announced shortly. Also, regarding the matter with the Indian Ocean, some clarification is needed. First, as the situation now stands, the Aegean Sea recognises the current delegacy in the Indian as legitimate. Under no circumstances will I authorize ANY attempt by ANY member of this region to undertake ANY action to overthrow that government. While the circumstances surrounding Wincapowley's fall from power are sad and questionable at best, that is of no concern to us here. We have a treaty with the region, not the Wincapowley delegacy. Therefore, I encourage all nations in the Aegean Sea to recognise our new member as an ambasador. Finally, I will state that my opinion on this matter will not change unless I recieve a direct communication from my MoD that would suggest a change is necessary.

Now, for the cabinet appointments:
MIA: God007
MFA: TBA
Mod: Apocalyptic Aftermaths