Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Darryl, you've got to talk to Alex. He was interviewed by the Gazette after his Monday night 27 point game, then again on Tuesday after he scored 19 including the game winner as the buzzer sounded, yet in both Gazette interviews he failed to give the credit for his good play to the CDBA program. He kept saying things like "well I played OK" and "my teammates are great". What's up with that? Where's the "I owe it all to Darryl and his CDBA staff and program". I'm sorry but I've got to give Alex a D- on the Gazette interview phase of his game. Definitely something to work on during the off season!! So who is going to be at Loy Norrix on Thursday? Alex and I will be there to cheer St. Joe on to victory! Later.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Tom,
    Alex handled the interview in a correct manner. Give the love to the coach & teammates. I don't need another coach asking me not to attend his team's games.

It's more of HIS hard work that should be the reason. I know that he's in the gym EVERY night well past 11pm, and still is over a 3.6 at the Math & Science center. That is all Alex Wolf.
    CDBA just provides a stage for the guys to perform against the best competition, and in front of College coaching staff's.

Give the CDBA the love when the BS-big shoe- teams come calling, or mailing things to you.
    The way that he's playing, they'd be stupid not to call....

That's why I called yesterday! >smile<

-Darryl

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assuming no injuries (knock on wood), Alex will only be attending one AAU tryout this spring and that will be for the best AAU program in Southwest Michigan. That's right, CDBA ****, and we are going to Vegas in 2005 to bring home some tin! Won't that be fun to get through the airport metal detectors. Boo yeah!!

Also, in my opinion coach's would be stupid not to want you in the gym checking out their players. If you are there scouting then that's means the team has players worth scouting and why wouldn't a coach want a whole team of players like that, right?!?!

As an aside, I thought David played great at LN, that is when the refs would allow him to play. Dang what a one sided officiating job. Talk about your home cooking. Does LN travel to St. Joe? I would love to see that game as I bet St. Joe wins by 25-30, easy.