Just some information for those going to Vegas. You will need a rental car. We have seen the locations of all the gyms, although we do not know which ones we will be playing in yet. However, they are spread across the city so unless you want to be paying some serious taxi fees you will want a car.

To all guys who are traveling solo and flying with the coaches...you will be receiving a letter this week with a lot of important info...be SURE your parents see this letter.

To all folks flying out of Detroit on the coaches flight...I have all those airline tickets and will be passing them out in Indy...somebody please remind me to bring them!<g> Also, the coaches are staying at the LaQuinta Inn on Merriman Road (off of I94) the night before our flight. We got a rate of $69.95 for the night and it includes 8 nights of free parking. Call 734-641-9006 and ask for the park and fly rate.

Flight reminders-Northwest Airline
21st-Depart Detroit 6:40am arrive 7:40am
27th-Depart Las Vegas 9:05am arrive 4:03pm

Last year in Florida we had a team dinner the last night we were all there. If anyone is interested in doing this..or helping me w/this (I'm sure we can find a buffet somewhere!) let me know. I can't guarantee we'll do it but maybe we can look into it. Maybe right after we take all the guys to the Liberace Museum! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Questions? You all know how to reach Darryl or me!

--Lynne Horn

<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 01, 2004 09:46 AM: Message edited by: Buzz620 ]</font>